Sunday Night Football: Ravens at Steelers

titans0021

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Just further proof that Ryan Shazier was the Defensive Player of the Year. It's a damn shame man.

I dont agree with that at all.

He meant alot to this defense, for sure,  but its the level of downgrade and the emotional impact IMO that are causing this.   Shazier had plenty of his own struggles vs the run, so Im not convinced we'd be doing much better if he were here.

Seriously, if there's good news it's that they left just shy of two minutes on the clock. Two TO's. Team gets ball out of the half. Offense may have to bail out the defense going forward. Outside Haden, defense isn't getting anyone back. Resources are invested on offense. Time for them to have their big boy pants on, too.

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Honestly? Not feeling it 

Think we’re on the right track though with the Irish dance theme. I’m googling famous Irish dancers 

I could have sworn that dance was called river walking or something like that but I can't find anything on google.

Just now, Darth Pees said:

Also, yeah I'm convinced that both of those long Brown catches were obvious pushoffs on Brown. Definitely a pro move on him, but he extended the arm on both plays and those should be easy calls.

When you push off on a guy, an equal and opposite force pushes back on you, so in reality, Brown isn't pushing the other guy away any more than the other guy is pushing Brown away.

Archived