Week 15 GDT: Cowboys @ Bills - Keep The Streak Alive

D82

I wonder what the record is for least close games (+/- 7 points) played by an NFL team in a full season. Certainly if you go back to like the 40s, there were probably teams that finished with 0. But since the league went to a 17 (or even 16) game schedule? You’d be hard pressed to find many teams with 3 or less on the season, I would think.

Edited by matt79511

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

God our defense really killed us on that 3 and out from our offense 

Sure, easy to let the sarcasm, condescending comments flow now at the end of the 3rd and vailed jabs at me. Be a man, and just say it what you want. You're not as funny and smooth as you may think But much of this still lies on the defense that has set the tone early and has contribute to a complete team *** whippin we're taking.

1 minute ago, HDsportsfan said:

Sure, easy to let the sarcasm, condescending comments flow now at the end of the 3rd and vailed jabs at me. Be a man, and just say it what you want. You're not as funny and smooth as you may think But much of this still lies on the defense that has set the tone early and has contribute to a complete team *** whippin we're taking.

Im hilarious. You just don’t have an eye for talent

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Didn’t have much confidence going in, but this is pretty brutal. They’re out here waving the white flag.

Also, big Hank better get healthy quick. This run D doesn’t appear that it could stop me.

We should have reached on a big run stopping NT in round 1 of the draft.