2024 Offseason Thread

KingTitan

22 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

My guess is a swap of 2nds and maybe a fourth or something next year.

Yeah. I feel like Chiefs have to make a decision by like 4 before the league year starts. To make their cap the best it can be?  Keep whatever charge they'd get in this fiscal year?  I'm making up all this ish lol so I don't know. 

But Ran wouldn't give up the 2nd straight up. Right.....?

13 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Nothing exciting about this but also have no issue with it. Very good athleticism and still only 24. See if Callahan can fix him.

We do still need depth guys. That seems like a chunk of money for a backup guard, but IOLs are getting bags this offseason.

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

We do still need depth guys. That seems like a chunk of money for a backup guard, but IOLs are getting bags this offseason.

Even the money is fine depending on what it is without the max value. I’m assuming that $2.5 million is probably closer to $1.5.

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Even the money is fine depending on what it is without the max value. I’m assuming that $2.5 million is probably closer to $1.5.

And I hear he has played all position outside of Center. 

So if he ends up being the 6th OL not bad. 

Bigger body. 

Edited by KingTitan

7 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

What is the Sneed deal was 

Titans get Sneed. Chiefs 2024 ,3rd rounder 32 overall 

Chiefs get 7th overall. ( They pick the best WR or Bowers.) 2024 4th rounder 

I would hate that. Going from 7 to 32 is huge. Honestly I'm not giving more than a 4th. Even a 4th I'm gritting my teeth at

1 hour ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Lol. People value draft picks way too hard sometimes. 

Yeah I agree...but this is not one of those cases. Great cornerback for sure and would give the Titans a top 10 CB group. 

What is overrated are sign and trades for some one with potential long term knee issues that will require draft picks and a large contract.

Building a team is about getting good players with spending as little resources as possible. Paying both draft capital and salary for a player is a steep price for me imho