Daniel Jones vs Trevor Lawrence

NYRaider

I don't think it is unfair to say that Trevor Lawrence has been a disappointment as a 1st overall, supposedly generational QB prospect. These stats show that. Obviously Trevor was done a disservice with Urban as his coach, but let's not act like Daniel Jones had good coaching prior to last year either.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Soko said:

Even if we wanted to entertain things this way, doesn’t the graphic show Lawrence ahead in every category? 

Landslide, Lawrence.

idk if this was intended to be serious or not because it legitimately made me laugh out loud, but it's also unfortunately true

• Like 2

On 12/21/2023 at 1:31 AM, Soko said:

Even if we wanted to entertain things this way, doesn’t the graphic show Lawrence ahead in every category? 

Landslide, Lawrence.

I presume the point of this thread is to highlight how underwhelming Lawrence is. He is better and it should be a landslide but actually he just isn't as good as people want him to be. 

• Like 1

On 12/25/2023 at 6:36 AM, Malik said:

Obviously Lawrence is better but we're almost at 50 games at this point. When does potential have to meet production? When will Trevor Lawrence be expected to play like a generational talent?

He's already playing like a generational talent if you take out Urban Meyer and the first half of 2022 and all the other games where he inconveniently played bad.

• Like 1