Week #16 General 🏈 Discussion

RaidersAreOne

Just now, squire12 said:

How sustainable is the interim coach boost?  Does it last beyond 2023?  Who does pierce want as OC, other staff

Think the intern boost has ended. Players love him. He knows how to lead players. I personally believe he deserves a chance to hand pick his QB and OC and have a legit chance to prove himself. 

He’s has Adam Gase around lately so wouldn’t be surprised to see something like that as the OC. He’s also had Marvin Lewis around as well. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

As someone without a dog in the fight, I can see this team plays super hard under him, the D is better, and the players love him. Maybe he’s not the guy but I don’t know, I love his demeanor and how they’ve responded.

He gets a lot of credit for it but Graham has been the reason. Defense  was a Rollercoaster last season but picking up guys like Epps, Spillane and improved play by Moehrig, Koonce and others have have been a huge difference. The game vs the Dolphins was their best arguably. 

7 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

He gets a lot of credit for it but Graham has been the reason. Defense  was a Rollercoaster last season but picking up guys like Epps, Spillane and improved play by Moehrig, Koonce and others have have been a huge difference. The game vs the Dolphins was their best arguably. 

Regardless, he should absolutely get credit for the culture change and effort, perhaps even the lack of penalties.

• Like 1