Draft Discussion 2.0

FGK

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Why do I even go to the draft forum?

It’s a bunch of dudes trying to one up each other with surface of the sun level hot takes.

On the nfl site Barkley got a 7.4 Richardson got like a 94! 

Barkely sucks.

why are we talking about drafting a position that we have 3 bonafide NFL starters 2 of which are pro bowlers and a solid young backup in the top 4 picks of the draft when we need, so desperately, offensive help and help in the secondary... with minkah fitzpatrick staring us in the face?

If we have an offseason starting in free agency, where we get a solid CB, capable to solid FS, and draft a legitimate Franchise QBOTF, that will be a MAJOR win. Anything else to me is gravy. Heck, right now I'd settle for a legitimate Franchise QB, screw free agency, and load up on the draft if the alternative is an unknown.

1 minute ago, mistakey said:

oh and we need sacks.  and chubb will be there.
or TDs.  and barkley will be there.

So will the #1 CB, #1 WR (could be had via trade-back), and #1 FS (Minkah probably), all of which are huge needs.

JMHO

32 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If we have an offseason starting in free agency, where we get a solid CB, capable to solid FS, and draft a legitimate Franchise QBOTF, that will be a MAJOR win. Anything else to me is gravy. Heck, right now I'd settle for a legitimate Franchise QB, screw free agency, and load up on the draft if the alternative is an unknown.

That’s where I’m at. No franchise qb no win. Like I’ve said ad nauseum we’re finally set up to take best qb in the draft, one that looks to have at least two studs, we need to finally freaking take one!!!!!!1111!!!!!11111!!

16 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

I want Chubb. I think him Garrett and Ogbah would be really nasty. Barkley is good and all, but I don't think he's all that high above a guy like Guice who we could snag atop round 2. 

I agree I’d get a chubb if we drafted Chubb. 

Archived