22. Jacksonville Jaguars - Nate Wiggins, CB, Clemson 
  23. Los Angeles Rams - Chop Robinson, DE, Penn State 
  24. Buffalo Bills - Cooper DeJean, DB, Iowa
  25. Kansas City Chiefs - Xavier Worthy, WR, Texas
  26. Dallas Cowboys - Bralen Trice, DE, Washington 
  27. Houston Texans via (Cleveland Browns) - T’Vondre Sweat, DT, Texas 
  28. Detroit Lions - Kamari Lassiter, CB, Georgia 
  29. Miami Dolphins - Graham Barton, OL, Duke 
  30. Philadelphia Eagles - Kamren Kinchens, S, Miami (FL)
  31. San Francisco 49ers - Kingsley Suamataia, OT, BYU
  32. Baltimore Ravens - Jordan Morgan, OT, Arizona
Edited by Shylo3716
  • Like 3

Just now, Shylo3716 said:

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.

Yeah, would really just depend on who they re-sign this offseason between Campbell and Dupree or if they go out and get a guy like Danielle Hunter instead with what kind of edge they would want.

I think the jags probably take Chop Robinson since we have no true pass rush outside Josh Allen who's set to be a free agent but should atleast be tagged. 

I think if we are taking a DB in round 1 I would put Cooper Dejean ahead of him. 

Currently we could use him at Nickel. We can save a ton of cash if we cut Williams( so hypothetical outside corner).  We also could cut Reshawn Jenkins making us need a potential Starting S(maybe antonio Johnson takes the spot idk.)

I like Latu and Verse so will never complain about either of those 2 guys i prefer Latu which says alot considering im a FSU fan XD.   But both will be very good at the next level imo. 

8 hours ago, scar988 said:

Yeah, would really just depend on who they re-sign this offseason between Campbell and Dupree or if they go out and get a guy like Danielle Hunter instead with what kind of edge they would want.

They better bring back Campbell over  Bud  im not playing with them this offseason i will drive my happy but to flowery branch lol.

14 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

I think the jags probably take Chop Robinson since we have no true pass rush outside Josh Allen who's set to be a free agent but should atleast be tagged. 

I think if we are taking a DB in round 1 I would put Cooper Dejean ahead of him. 

Currently we could use him at Nickel. We can save a ton of cash if we cut Williams( so hypothetical outside corner).  We also could cut Reshawn Jenkins making us need a potential Starting S(maybe antonio Johnson takes the spot idk.)

13 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I like Latu and Verse so will never complain about either of those 2 guys i prefer Latu which says alot considering im a FSU fan XD.   But both will be very good at the next level imo. 

They better bring back Campbell over  Bud  im not playing with them this offseason i will drive my happy but to flowery branch lol.

• Like 1

While I understand the bengals need a safety, what they really need is a free safety.  Nubin seems like a box safety to me.  Plus, the Bengals rarely spend first round picks on non-premium positions, so I think they'd take a safety later (like they did with Jordan Battle last year in the third).  They also appear to be sticking with Dax Hill at free, although I would put him in the nickel safety/slot role more if we actually grabbed a true center field type.

All that sai, this draft is going to be all about the trenches.  We will need a starting RT (assuming Jonah Williams leaves, which is fine with me as he wants a contract not worth what he offers here to the team) and a new cast of DTs, both NTs and 3ts.

Since Newton and Fuaga are both gone, give me Mims or Latham.  Then we will go after the dline on day 2

• Like 1

On 12/29/2023 at 9:24 AM, INbengalfan said:

While I understand the bengals need a safety, what they really need is a free safety.  Nubin seems like a box safety to me.  Plus, the Bengals rarely spend first round picks on non-premium positions, so I think they'd take a safety later (like they did with Jordan Battle last year in the third).  They also appear to be sticking with Dax Hill at free, although I would put him in the nickel safety/slot role more if we actually grabbed a true center field type.

All that sai, this draft is going to be all about the trenches.  We will need a starting RT (assuming Jonah Williams leaves, which is fine with me as he wants a contract not worth what he offers here to the team) and a new cast of DTs, both NTs and 3ts.

Since Newton and Fuaga are both gone, give me Mims or Latham.  Then we will go after the dline on day 2