2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

My biggest fan boy, lol.

So I'm assuming you're on the Russ train?

Just for clarity, I don't know that many ARE on the Russ train.  However, more like an open discussion about potential options.  

5 hours ago, FloydFan said:

Yet it still happens. Also those two super bowls are getting a little old. Steelers are undoubtedly better ran than the Raiders but they still make mistakes. One is under center named Kenny Pickett currently. 

Mike Tomlin has the longest streak of consecutive winning season, made the playoffs last year with a carousel of QBs. He has no clue what he's doing. Russell's going ruin the winning foundation that he's established with his diva antics in a way that martavius Bryant and AB never did if they signed him

Edited by Jeremy408

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Who said no one would be interested in him? He's probably the only veteran with significant starting experience on the market. And you're acting like one meeting with a team that has had the worst QB play in the league over the last two years is some huge accomplishment. 

Teams get desperate for QB's, which is why we signed Jimmy G, Darnold was traded for a 2nd, Mariota was signed to start in Atlanta. Could those guys play?

I just can't fathom why a team with the track record for winning seasons, would be interested in a washed up diva who they're gonna have to commit to guaranteed money, for multiple seasons, apparently. At least that's what I heard.

5 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Planning to meet with Russ when you have Kenny Pickett as your starter and no chance to move up for a QB is a ringing endorsement of Russ greatness?

I just heard it was washed and no real team would want him, especially not one that has the most consecutive winning seasons in the NFL. No way you mess that locker room up with that cancer especially after he was let go despite the team owing him 85 million. Right?

2 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I just heard it was washed and no real team would want him, especially not one that has the most consecutive winning seasons in the NFL. No way you mess that locker room up with that cancer especially after he was let go despite the team owing him 85 million. Right?

Literally nobody said that. You’re making things up. Everyone has said he’s not a fit for this team and this locker room, along with being suspect of the performance he can provide when put up against the risk of his locker room reputation. 

49 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Mike Tomlin has the longest streak of consecutive winning season, made the playoffs last year with a carousel of QBs. He has no clue what he's doing. Russell's going ruin the winning foundation that he's established with his diva antics in a way that martavius Bryant and AB never did if they signed him

You really comparing Wilson to AB and Bryant, seems a little much.

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

I just can't fathom why a team with the track record for winning seasons, would be interested in a washed up diva who they're gonna have to commit to guaranteed money, for multiple seasons, apparently. At least that's what I heard.

Why did that same team sign Mitchell Trubisky and draft Kenny Pickett in the first round?

2 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

The Steelers have arguably the worst QB room in the league. You're acting like their meeting with Russ means they love him and view him as some superstar level player, they might not even sign him. There hasn't been any other team linked to Russ yet. Because if you're rolling with him as your starter you know you have one of the worst QB's in the league. The Steelers are one of the few exceptions where he could be a potential upgrade just because of how terrible Kenny Pickett is.

• Like 1