2024 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We're apparently trying to trade for Fields?

Even after the minshew deal? I haven't seen the smoke since before the deal. I get minshew, sort of. I get fields, sort of. But I don't understand both. And I'd be livid because it'd mean no QB in the draft most likely 

1 minute ago, NickButera said:

Even after the minshew deal? I haven't seen the smoke since before the deal. I get minshew, sort of. I get fields, sort of. But I don't understand both. And I'd be livid because it'd mean no QB in the draft most likely 

The Fields stuff and Minshew signing both came out super close to each other. I guess we chose Minshew

Elated with day 1 of FA. Wilkins is exactly what our D needed and Minshew is a great deal on a bridge QB.

Get a CB, RB, and some OL help and go aggressively after a QBOTF in the draft. Sit him his rookie year and let him earn the job next year in a camp battle with Minshew.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

RB2 to replace Jacobs 

HomeRun RB2s- Aaron Jones, Zach Moss

Vet who could be 1year filler - Zeke, D’Onta Foreman, Kareem Hunt

Injury prone but interesting- JK Dobbins, Rashaad Penny 

guys with potential- CEH, AJ Dillion, Damien Harris, Laviska Shenault Jr

i would take a flier on Dobbins for a 1 year prove it deal at around 2M.  If he can stay healthy he would pose great value.

• Like 2