2018 Draft Thread I

Forge

1 hour ago, oldman9er said:

D.J. Chark runs a 4.34                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Good hands?

4 hours ago, oldman9er said:

D.J. Chark runs a 4.34                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Reminds me of Ted Ginn 

8 hours ago, John232 said:

I really have no idea how to feel about Saint Brown. 6'5 but 200 is rail thin. But love the speed and ball skills. 

Actually he weighed 214. I really like St. Brown. He'll have to work on getting off press coverage as a pro but the kid has alot of tools to work with. Disappointed in J'mon Moore's 40 times. His tape shows a much faster, explosive player. Will defintely hurt his stock but I still think he one of the better WR prospects no one talks about. Callaway impressed me the most though. Shame he has the red flags because he is a supremely gifted receiver. 

14 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Actually he weighed 214. I really like Brown. He'll have to work on getting off press coverage as a pro but the kid has alot of tools to work with. Disappointed in J'mon Moore's 40 times. His tape shows a much faster, explosive player. Will defintely hurt his stock but I still think he one of the better WR prospects no one talks about. Callaway impressed me the most though. Shame he has the red flags because he is a supremely gifted receiver. 

I love St. Brown. Originally saw him mocked in the first; lately seen him in the third.  If he's there for our second pick I would really love to pick him up.  He's not just big, he's fast and has really good skills.  I still think he's going turn out to be one of thee best receivers in this draft class.

Ridley looked really good. The guy though that looked liked the smoothest receiver out there, and with great YAC ability, was Chirtian Kirk.   Don't want a receiver high this year, but if I was looking for a first round reciever I think I'd be tempted to take Kirk.

Was disappointed Jackson didn't run.  I was thinkiong he could come in as the fastest QB ever.  Underrstand why he didn't though. Everyone already knows he's fast. Was also really disappointed that Darnold didn't throw. I hate when guys just want to perform on their home turf in controlled environment. I'd rather see them compete on a level playing field against everyone else. Again, I see why - he's going number 1 unless he screws up. Still, as a fan I'd like to see him out there.

I loved Gesicki all season long.  Knew he was fast but had no idea he was that fast.  Just short of 11 foot broadjump, 22 reps and a fantastic 3-cone for a TE. What a pair he'd make with Kittle!

Edit - I didn't see his vert when I posted this. He jumped 41.5.  Fantastic set of numbers for him.  He's really good on field too.  As Mayock says though he's not a good blocker. So if we wanted to pair a big blocking TE with Kittle he's not the guy.  But OMG what a match nightmare to have two TEs with 4.5 speed to throw out there.  I'm sure Shanny would find really good ways to put that kind of talent to use.

Archived