Week 18 Games

Leader

Watching Ridder play and watching the Panthers offense getting shut out again reinforces the certainty that I don't care if we win the SB and our defense doesn't allow one point, I'm still firing Barry the next morning. 

6 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Watching Ridder play and watching the Panthers offense getting shut out again reinforces the certainty that I don't care if we win the SB and our defense doesn't allow one point, I'm still firing Barry the next morning. 

There is no way Lafleur is dumb enough to bring him back again after already screwing up by having him return for this season(with the defense getting WORSE). 

Yep, this is all adding up to another just missed the postseason.

LaFleur needs to win a postseason game next year or he should be fired.

I just know today is going to end very poorly. I just know Fields is about to have a career game.

1 minute ago, MacReady said:

I just know today is going to end very poorly. I just know Fields is about to have a career game.

He is on the hot seat for sure after retaining his terrible DC that he picked and that everybody knew was terrible. He cannot get his next DC hiring wrong

16 minutes ago, MacReady said:

Kinda feels that way doesn't it?  Popped a Zanax to keep my calm.  Putting on my Packer hat gotta keep positive.  We got them at home hopefully Fields will get rattled.  Lot of pressure on him.  Can't fathom our season ending today.  Pack will bring there A game.  GO PACK GO!!!