Week 18 Games

Leader

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Mullens just threw a horrible INT.

Also, I think Trevor Lawrence is overrated.  

Always has been IMO. Bias involved here of course but I'm not entirely sure it's even a hot take right now to say that Love is already better than him? At the very least, he's already matched or even exceeded Lawrence's best season(2022) production wise

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Always has been IMO. Bias involved here of course but I'm not entirely sure it's even a hot take right now to say that Love is already better than him? At the very least, he's already matched or even exceeded Lawrence's best season(2022) production wise

I don't think it is a hot take to think Love is better than Lawrence.  I am sure some would disagree with me.

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I just see Jay Cutler when I watch Lawrence.

I have always been a Jay Cutler guy.  Cutler had an arm that Lawrence wishes he had.  Cutler was like Brett Favre who never figured it out.  The best comparison to Cutler is probably Jeff George.  

Lawrence is like bad game Philip Rivers most of the time.

23 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Shout out to St Louis thinking that the Packers win and in game isn't as good of a matchup as Cowboys-Redskins and Chiefs-Chargers.

Chargers game out here.  I was hoping that GB would be the early game and then maybe it would air here. Better chance than the 1p PDT games when the Rams and Chargers usually play.  Oh well.  

• Like 1