Week 18 GDT: The Gang Wastes Their Time

2 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I disagree.  Like I said, when were 8-9 next year and the offense is even worse maybe the rest of you will come around.  Giving Hurts that contract was a mistake.

This is a wild take considering Hurts played nearly flawless in a Super Bowl and then was the MVP favorite before the rest of the league found out that the Eagles play caller has no clue what he is doing. 

6 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

I disagree.  Like I said, when were 8-9 next year and the offense is even worse maybe the rest of you will come around.  Giving Hurts that contract was a mistake.

Yeah the guy coming into this game who had accounted for 38 of our 45 TD on the season (84.4%) highest % in the NFL is the issue.  Not the HS offense we are running, with a HS OC calling plays.

Give you credit though, Jalen has definitely been the dead horse you continue to beat. 

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Wentz you dog you said:

Most concerning thing of this past season has been Hurts... Paying what we gave him looks like a very poor decision IMO. He just looks so dang slow and needs a lot around him to flourish and its going to be tough with how much he makes

I'm one of the biggest hurts haters, and I will even say only about 20% of the offensive issues have been hurts fault. Get a competent coaching staff. 

6 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Bad play calling bad decision making playing your starters. Cmon any true HC would've benched the starters this week

Detroit played thier Starters in hopes of a Dallas/Philly loss giving them the #2 seed. Got several players injured in hopes of that occurring.

Eagles were playing for the #2 Seed, 2 Home playoff games and the NFCE Title. THEY HAD TO PLAY!

Just so happened the DAL/WAS gm wasn't a blowout in the first 1/2 like expected Forcing them to continue and play.

Edited by Nabbs4u

3 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Thanks for ruining our draft pick 🍻

It's the only singular upside and Joy to come from this debacle. 

Glad Daboll got his inner Lovie Smith on! 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Cant just be a fan when things are going well.

I'm allowed to be a fan however I want. Don't tell me how to root. I live in Pittsburgh surrounded by steelers fans but I'm an Eagles fan who always bleeds green. Don't call my fanhood into question. Ever.