Week 18 GDT: The Gang Wastes Their Time

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

Jalen is 2nd in the NFL in TDs despite having Brian Johnson as OC. Like come on.

idk how people week in and week out complain about this offense being the worst ever then just turn around and say it's jalens fault lmao

3 minutes ago, IHatesnyder said:

You guys act surprised lol

what made yall believe anything this season you guys deserve to be 11 wins!? It was clear the refs helped a lot and I had this weird feeling when cowboys beat y’all that the nfl would stop them. Look what happened now the cowboys will win the division since the nfl wants it’s Dallas vs SF game badly.

We can stop pretending refs didn’t play a huge factor this season. This game and the last few weeks has made that evident.

Cant wait for September when Washington finally going have a brand new team all around for the first time in 30 years . 
Thanks for beating us , Welcome to dc Caleb Williams .

lol

you guys are still gonna suck even if you do trade the farm to move up

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Eagles fans think we are just walking into Caleb Williams like who replaces Jalen if we move on? HIs dead cap hit will cripple us for the next couple of years.

If Shane was still our OC this offense would look completely different. 

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If Shane was still our OC this offense would look completely different. 

Colts are lucky to have him.

We need to find our HC who can call one of the sides of the ball and be a difference maker for us.

lol, can we just bow out of the playoffs? We have nothing to play for. This is utterly disgraceful.

I can't see Sirianni being fired, but he's going to be on the hot seat next year. This is one of the biggest collapses I've ever seen. The team made no adjustments throughout the year, and other teams did. Other teams figured us out while we stood entirely still. How pathetic. I hope all the coaches are fired even if Sirianni is still here.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

lol, can we just bow out of the playoffs? We have nothing to play for. This is utterly disgraceful.

I can't see Sirianni being fired, but he's going to be on the hot seat next year. This is one of the biggest collapses I've ever seen. The team made no adjustments throughout the year, and other teams did. Other teams figured us out while we stood entirely still. How pathetic. I hope all the coaches are fired even if Sirianni is still here.

Don't forget to add that we got worse in literally every position on defense. 

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Dude is far from the problem with this team. 

Are we watching the same guy? The truth is he should've been traded in the off-season before paying him.  There's almost zero chance they just wipe the slate clean again like with Wentz, but they should.  Hurts is not good enough to be paid like a top QB.

You guys keep drinking the Hurts kool-aid.  Hurts is far from the only problem, but make no mistakes he is a major problem.  Particularly as he starts to count more against the cap and they can't build a super team around him.

Just now, Danger said:

See no reason to keep him honestly

like if we are doing a huge clean sweep, why keep him? It’s not like he’s going to regain the respect he clearly has been losing.

Not saying I expect it but I’m just at like “yeah blow it up”

2 minutes ago, DeJack_10 said:

Nick Sirianni next press conference:

(in monotone) “yeah uhhhhh still have complete faith in Brian and the guys we have here”.

I officially jump on the fire Sirianni train. What an embarrasment.

He isn’t going to point fingers publicly. That would be a really bad sign if he did that. 

People take press conferences way too seriously. None of that **** matters. They are just lying and saying PR bull****. 

Just now, Kiltman said:

See no reason to keep him honestly

like if we are doing a huge clean sweep, why keep him? It’s not like he’s going to regain the respect he clearly has been losing.

Not saying I expect it but I’m just at like “yeah blow it up”

I agree for the most part, but I just can't see us getting rid of Sirianni for optics' sake. Doesn't look good for other potential head coaches who might want to come in if you fire a guy who took you to the Super Bowl and came close to winning, less than a year later, while still making the playoffs.

1 minute ago, CasperX22 said:

Are we watching the same guy? The truth is he should've been traded in the off-season before paying him.  There's almost zero chance they just wipe the slate clean again like with Wentz, but they should.  Hurts is not good enough to be paid like a top QB.

You guys keep drinking the Hurts kool-aid.  Hurts is far from the only problem, but make no mistakes he is a major problem.  Particularly as he starts to count more against the cap and they can't build a super team around him.

After last season, this isn’t a good take.

Revisionist history only goes so far