Week 18: San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Rams

AJ Brown suffered a knee injury. 

Get everyone out, now! 

Laporta and AJ Brown in games you can debate the merit of playing them in? Take out everyone who may be important lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Get everyone out, now! 

Laporta and AJ Brown in games you can debate the merit of playing them in? Take out everyone who may be important lol 

And now it looks like Hurts may have broken a finger? 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Get everyone out, now! 

Eagles still got something to play for. Pretty big difference in WC vs division title. I wouldn’t rest my guys and then look up and see the cowboys down a few scores and wish I had played everyone. 

That said, for Niners, none of our big names should be in now. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, straighthate said:

Eagles still got something to play for. Pretty big difference in WC vs division title. I wouldn’t rest my guys and then look up and see the cowboys down a few scores and wish I had played everyone. 

That's true, that would be a pretty rough look lol 

Just now, 49ersfan said:

Mason is too good to have as little usage as he does. He deserves more than meaningless games. 

Hope we get him & Mitchell a combined 7-8 touches in our first playoff game

It's nice to see that Mitchell got his juice back. I need to see what his actual salary is going to be next year. If he's going to have a base salary of like 3-4 million based on contract escalators, I'm probably not bringing him back even though I really like him as a player. He's just not healthy enough for that. I'd let Mason be the primary backup, draft a guy in the middle / late rounds 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's nice to see that Mitchell got his juice back. I need to see what his actual salary is going to be next year. If he's going to have a base salary of like 3-4 million based on contract escalators, I'm probably not bringing him back even though I really like him as a player. He's just not healthy enough for that. I'd let Mason be the primary backup, draft a guy in the middle / late rounds 

Shanny approves this message, and I know you meant 3rd round.

Edit:  I would like to  keep Mitchell if at all possible, he is from near around me and my almost brother in law worked the chains in his highschool games.  Just my kind of dude.

Edited by burlow
  • Like 2

26 minutes ago, Forge said:

Side note....Is Danny Gray's career with the 49ers pretty much over? He's been eligible to come off IR for a couple of weeks now and we're just like, "nah, we good" 

Would have kind of been a perfect time to activate him? 

It's so weird, really liked the pick at the time

• Like 1