Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

13 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

I actually want the Cowboys. Way worse running game. Focus on stopping Lamb. Very winnable game IMO.

This, and I am by no means saying Detroit isn't beatable, but their slow start against us on Thanksgiving was pretty uncharacteristic and probably wouldn't happen now.  After years of no playoff wins or a playoff home game period, they are gonna come out swinging, and mark my words those Rams are gonna have their hands full with them.

Dallas won't be easy, but Aaron Jones has had big games in that stadium, and I'd love if Watson could be back considering what he did against them last year.

And if we don't win, Barry will have to finally be fired as it will be all his fault in that case.

The Jones we saw tonight is why you don't feed him 25 touches a game all season.  Having a reasonably fresh Jones puts the offense on an entirely different tier.  Give Dillon the same touches Jones saw tonight, and he probably wouldn't have cracked 50 yards.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

It's never SB or bust. It's the journey dude, enjoy the journey and leave the absolutes to others.

This year, I actually am enjoying it.  Next year I'll go back to being a *****

• Like 1

It might be just me but I feel more confident when Bo Melton is on the field versus having Watson. Maybe Love forces it Watson more or I get worried if Watson will catch it. Having Melton on the field just feels really good

• Like 2

Just now, Brit Pack said:

It might be just me but I feel more confident when Bo Melton is on the field versus having Watson. Maybe Love forces it Watson more or I get worried if Watson will catch it. Having Melton on the field just feels really good

Slice it any way you like, Bo does his job. He seems popular with the rest of the team, as well.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HighCalebR said:

Youngest team in the league. Playoffs. Maybe he doesnt win coach of the year... put some respect on the name. LaFleur.

Youngest team to ever qualify for the playoffs! 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

I am mostly relieved that the Packers now cannot be forced to be on Hard Knocks for another two years.

I’m pretty happy not to have AR come to Lambeau. I know the league wants the drama but I will just be happy to let him torch the Vikes and retire in a year or two as a Packer. 

• Like 4