Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

22 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

You betray yourself with the "wouldn't even consider" part.  You aren't interested in knowing where the #7 number comes from, your mind is already made up.

You betray yourself 🤣🤣🤣 wtf. 

wrong as well btw. Weighted DVOA is where the 7th best number came. And my point is I’m not using one unit of data/measurement to base my entire opinion on something. 

1 hour ago, Old Guy said:

The more I start digging into this Bears hot streak, the more comfortable I become with our chances. I just want all of our guys to play. That happens, we drop a 30 burger on them no problem. 

Today's injury report is going to be interesting to read. 

Does Jaire's "shoulder," start to hurt again? 

Man I want this game so bad and I want the Cowboys to win on Sunday as well so that if we're in the playoffs we get to test Love against Dan Quinn's defense and Barry against McCarthy's offense.

Crazy thing is I feel like going to Dallas would be our most favorable playoff draw.

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Man I want this game so bad and I want the Cowboys to win on Sunday as well so that if we're in the playoffs we get to test Love against Dan Quinn's defense and Barry against McCarthy's offense.

Crazy thing is I feel like going to Dallas would be our most favorable playoff draw.

You understand that Dallas is unbeaten at home, right?

And that we beat Detroit on their home field over Thanksgiving, right?

2 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Either one works but I want the Cowboys

So, you want the team that is unbeaten at home.  

Averaging 37.4 points.  Giving up 22.3.

The good news is that we are 3rd highest scoring offense on the road with 25.3.

18 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

I like that matchup too.  Our offense is pretty good on that fast surfaces.

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Damn, was worried about Jenkins. Hopefully he can go on Sunday

He usually takes Wednesday (or at least one day) off anyways so we'll have to wait if the injury report says anything about his knee. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Damn, was worried about Jenkins. Hopefully he can go on Sunday

They've been taking it easy on him early in the week for quite some time, but hopefully he's ready to roll.  Preston Smith is another guy we'll have to watch.  I think he strained a groin or something when his leg slipped out a bit.  I do like Van Ness's speed in this game, so if he needs to log a few more snaps it's a good time for it.

33 minutes ago, Leader said:

Yeah.....Jenkins got his leg/knee rolled up a bit in the MN game.
Played another snap then came out.

Jenkins never practices on Wednesdays though. Could just be a veteran rest day like the rest of the season.