Week 18- Packers vs. Bears regular season finale

Refugee

6 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Reloading the Rams with a killer rookie class?

Unless McVay gets the credit for coaching guys up. People were legit thinking the Rams were going to be in the mix for the worst record

I figured HOU guy would win this for turning that franchise around 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

I figured HOU guy would win this for turning that franchise around 

Oh, good one, I Hou had slipped my mind - definitely nailed everything - coaching hire, right QB, impact rookies

I guess there are a lot of good candidates for GM and coach of the year

• Like 1

3 hours ago, squire12 said:

I think it would take a OC that could use Fields to his strengths.  i have no idea if there are any teams or OC that think they could mold an offense around the things that Fields can do. 

A second ago, I made fun of the Saints...  But Fields and Taysom Hill were pretty similar athletically coming out of college.  Can Fields catch even a little bit? He could be a Taysom Hill type gimmick TE.  Fields is good running, and if he has to throw, he is certainly better than any WR that I can think of currently in the league (no offense Ryan Tannehill).

13 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

Oh, good one, I Hou had slipped my mind - definitely nailed everything - coaching hire, right QB, impact rookies

Do they ever give coach and GM of the year to the same team? 

19 minutes ago, Mr Bad Example said:

I had kinda slept on Rams, too. I definitely expected them to suck

4 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Interesting note on this play .. LaFleur thought Reed may have stepped out of bounds along the Packers sideline .. called hurry up so nothing could be challenged.

I initially thought that might be the case too. On the first rewatch here looks like we were golden. Couple bodies in the way during the crucial step but I'd say pretty sure he was in the whole time. 

Better safe than sorry tho

1 hour ago, HighCalebR said:

You usually only hear like the first 15 secs of it in IG reels but that cover of “My Heart Will Go On” is hilarious.  Best use of a recorder in music history.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I had kinda slept on Rams, too. I definitely expected them to suck

Worse than the Cardinals though? 

I don't know if we ever made a full prediction list, but looking at the final standings I conclude that:

I greatly overestimated the Saints.  Underestimated the Rams, Bears, Falcons, Colts, and Texans.  Probably would have switched the Giants and Washington record wise.  And maybe given the Jets, Bengals, and Vikings more wins thinking they would have their QBs.

2 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Worse than the Cardinals though? 

I don't know if we ever made a full prediction list, but looking at the final standings I conclude that:

I greatly overestimated the Saints.  Underestimated the Rams, Bears, Falcons, Colts, and Texans.  Probably would have switched the Giants and Washington record wise.  And maybe given the Jets, Bengals, and Vikings more wins thinking they would have their QBs.

I'm pretty sure I'm on record saying I thought Rams would be in running for first overall pick to get Williams

35 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

On mobile? 

It’s something about this site not recognizing x.com in the link. You have to change X to twitter for the link to work.  But I’ve found that if you change it in here, it still won’t work. So I copy the tweet link, paste it in a text thread, change it there, copy the new link and then paste it in FF and that works.  

#FirstWorldProblems

18 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I'm pretty sure I'm on record saying I thought Rams would be in running for first overall pick to get Williams

Fair enough.  I thought Carolina or the Bears would be the worst, again... Not sure if I ever wrote that down.  Little did I know that the Bears had Carolina's pick!  LOL.  I realized that around week 5 or 6!  IIRC, I thought the Cardinals and Bucs would be in the running with the Giants, Pats, and Colts just slightly better.

Still my biggest mistake was the Saints.  Really thought they would run away with that division.  Like 12 wins and the second place team with like 7 run away with it.