BDL Discussion Thread 2024

6 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Andre Dillard losing his job after 2 practices to a street FA is peak Andre Dillard, and another example of a waste of a contract.

I, too, draw conclusions and judge minimum contracts based on two practices in the early preseason.

Foolishness, especially when discussing a roster where the owner isn't intending on competing right away.

15 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I, too, draw conclusions and judge minimum contracts based on two practices in the early preseason.

Foolishness, especially when discussing a roster where the owner isn't intending on competing right away.

That was not a shot at you. It was a shot at the GB Packers organization for giving him a million dollar plus contract based on the body of work he showcased not only in Tennessee (Where an OL desparate team benched him) but also Philadelphia.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

That was not a shot at you. It was a shot at the GB Packers organization for giving him a million dollar plus contract based on the body of work he showcased not only in Tennessee (Where an OL desparate team benched him) but also Philadelphia.

Though if you want to interpret it in BDL terms, yes, even in BDL he's a waste of a contract, sub 500 or otherwise.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Hey at least they didn’t trade up to take him…..in the 1st round 🤦‍♂️

28 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

8ys1ny.jpg

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Hey at least they didn’t trade up to take him…..in the 1st round 🤦‍♂️

If he wasn't a day 1 draft pick, he would not have gotten the additional contracts. Dudes coming off the street are outplaying him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

If he wasn't a day 1 draft pick, he would not have gotten the additional contracts. Dudes coming off the street are outplaying him.

Not true. Guys coming out of the grave outplay him.

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

He always struck me as team Regina

That's because I am

3 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

They gave him no guaranteed money. He might make the team if Tom isn't healthy for Week 1.

• Like 1