BDL Discussion Thread 2024

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

I mean either come back or keep posting news that’s already been discussed looking for a reaction…

How would he know it's been discussed? Even if someone's active the chat can move so quickly you blink and miss stuff. The thread is more stable.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

How would he know it's been discussed? Even if someone's active the chat can move so quickly you blink and miss stuff. The thread is more stable.

He never missed stuff when he was there and active… the Blue I knew was on top of it all

10 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

I mean either come back or keep posting news that’s already been discussed looking for a reaction…

I’m anticipating comments like this in roughly 6-7 months. 

• Like 2

Barring something crazy happening, looks like I've got my 3 Ups for next offseason sorted already. Rhamondre Stevenson and Pete Werner have pretty reasonable contracts for starters/quality backups, and Ernest Jones is getting signed unless he completely faceplants in the post-Aaron Donald era.

11 minutes ago, Blue said:

Barring something crazy happening, looks like I've got my 3 Ups for next offseason sorted already. Rhamondre Stevenson and Pete Werner have pretty reasonable contracts for starters/quality backups, and Ernest Jones is getting signed unless he completely faceplants in the post-Aaron Donald era.

It's a nice feeling, isn't it?

• Like 1