BDL Discussion Thread 2024

51 minutes ago, Blue said:

I want to emphasize that nothing makes me happier than watching someone bid up a guy by a large amount just for me to follow up with a minimum bid increase on that player.

Me every auction draft as it goes up a dollar after

• Like 1

Not related to Shark Tank at all but I'm more invested than I should be in seeing how this Aiyuk situation plays out. Kind of feels like the 9ers let him talk to other teams to show him nobody is offering the money he wants, and he could be stuck in a vastly worse situation like New England or Pittsburgh for the same amount or less than San Fran is willing to pay.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

Not related to Shark Tank at all but I'm more invested than I should be in seeing how this Aiyuk situation plays out. Kind of feels like the 9ers let him talk to other teams to show him nobody is offering the money he wants, and he could be stuck in a vastly worse situation like New England or Pittsburgh for the same amount or less than San Fran is willing to pay.

Similar situation to you checking out all the other discords before eventually coming back to the bdl one

4 hours ago, Blue said:

I want to emphasize that nothing makes me happier than watching someone bid up a guy by a large amount just for me to follow up with a minimum bid increase on that player.

Tbh, I usually only do that when I notice someone trying to just pass along multiple guys at a position while waiting on the result on another spot.  

• Like 1