BDL Discussion Thread 2024

9 minutes ago, Blue said:

We're all in agreement that the Eagles-Falcons game tonight is gonna be ugly and not for the Eagles, right?

I think it’s a bit of a trap game. Brown is out, Atlanta feels like they’re fighting for their proverbial lives (coaches and players like Cousins) and Philly is coming off of a huge opening win against Green Bay.

Philly’s culture has been to be inconsistent despite their incredible talent level.

I just have a gut feeling that ATL comes out ready to go today and I could see Philly coming out flat at home after a long layoff, or I could see them come out and win a statement game.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Blue said:

We're all in agreement that the Eagles-Falcons game tonight is gonna be ugly and not for the Eagles, right?

I'm a bit lower on the Eagles this year and have a feeling the Steelers are a pretty good team, so I'm curious to which Falcons we're going to see tonight. Gun to my head, I think it's a very close game - but I don't have much confidence in it 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BodyBurner said:

Eagles are going to win this game by a wide margin. This is going to be at least a three score game. Last half of the 4th quarter will be irrelevant. 28-10 Eagles. 

I reserve the right to edit this post at any point 

Quoted to prevent this

What a wild game.

Through two weeks, Ray-Ray McCloud and Darnell Mooney have led the Falcons in receiving yardage. Maybe...just maybe...Drake London and Kyle Pitts just aren't that good? Given, y'know, they've struggled to produce with four different starting QBs going on three seasons.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

What a wild game.

Through two weeks, Ray-Ray McCloud and Darnell Mooney have led the Falcons in receiving yardage. Maybe...just maybe...Drake London and Kyle Pitts just aren't that good? Given, y'know, they've struggled to produce with four different starting QBs going on three seasons.

London hero ball

• Like 1

20 hours ago, MWil23 said:
20 hours ago, Blue said:

I think it’s a bit of a trap game. Brown is out, Atlanta feels like they’re fighting for their proverbial lives (coaches and players like Cousins) and Philly is coming off of a huge opening win against Green Bay.

Philly’s culture has been to be inconsistent despite their incredible talent level.

I just have a gut feeling that ATL comes out ready to go today and I could see Philly coming out flat at home after a long layoff, or I could see them come out and win a statement game.

Proud Of You Yes GIF

• Like 1