Pro Bowl Rosters Announced

RaidersAreOne

That awkward feeling when Justin Tucker is the LEAST deserving Raven on the pro bowl roster. 

Lamar, Kyle Hamilton, Roquon, and Madiubuike NEEDED to be there. Linderbaum and Patrick Queen are acceptable, but debatable. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

At playing football? Yes.

Love beats him in legit everything outside of YPA. And had a much worse cast. 34 total TDs. 11 picks. No Pukas or Kupps. Injured offense all year. PFF’s #1 QB since Week 12. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

That awkward feeling when Justin Tucker is the LEAST deserving Raven on the pro bowl roster. 

Lamar, Kyle Hamilton, Roquon, and Madiubuike NEEDED to be there. Linderbaum and Patrick Queen are acceptable, but debatable. 

Yeah...Dustin Hopkins was arguably the best kicker in football this year and is an alternate. Also, there is no way Queen deserves it over JOK who is tied for the league lead in TFLs as a linebacker. He should have been a easy Pro Bowl starter after his season.

I know that they are your Ravens, but.....dam those are 2 bad ones.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Once again, Love beats him in everything outside of YPA. Yards Per Game, lol… I’ve never seen that used to bump up a QB. It’s always total yards. With a worst cast. 

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

I am shocked no Packers were selected. They are technically the 7th seed right now, could be 6th seed after Sunday, and no representation? 

No worries, Jaire named himself to the pro bowl. 

• Like 12