Pro Bowl Rosters Announced

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, Soko said:

Dang, was hoping Peppers would have a shot. 

Barmore too. Was playing almost as well as anyone down the stretch there. Can’t be surprised when a bad team doesn’t get any votes, though. Oh well.

Hopefully makes them both easier to extend!

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

Goff has had a better year. 

The Goffense has looked inconsistent against tougher competition tbh. 

Still doesn't change Pro-Bowl is a popularity contest and Stafford>Goff in that one.

Still he has the better stats, Goff has been better with the football since I think he has only 2 multiple turnover games, to stafford's 3. Granted stafford came on hot late in the year but ayo that's when it matters.

5 minutes ago, Xmad said:

The Goffense has looked inconsistent against tougher competition tbh. 

Still doesn't change Pro-Bowl is a popularity contest and Stafford>Goff in that one.

Still he has the better stats, Goff has been better with the football since I think he has only 2 multiple turnover games, to stafford's 3. Granted stafford came on hot late in the year but ayo that's when it matters.

Goff was 8th among QBs in fan vote, Stafford wasn’t top ten, so popularity contest goes to Goff. Goff also has better stats, better team record, more impactful, more success, etc. Stafford got the spot, but he shouldn’t have.

34 minutes ago, Louis Friend said:

Goff was 8th among QBs in fan vote, Stafford wasn’t top ten, so popularity contest goes to Goff. Goff also has better stats, better team record, more impactful, more success, etc. Stafford got the spot, but he shouldn’t have.

A guy who’s never ever made the pro bowl? My guy do you realize Goff has more probowls than Staff? Reported for such claim. 

At least a couple of players made the list only because of name recognition. Jalen Ramsey barely played this season due to injury.

All of the OLBs are edge rushers. If we added a pair of off-the-ball OLBs, I would choose Robert Spillane of the Raiders (AFC), and Dre Greenlaw of the 49ers (NFC).

Edited by Mr.UFO

2 hours ago, Louis Friend said:

Popularity contest clearly disagrees with you since stafford got in lol, fan votes 1/3rd of the vote. Also see goff for stafford trade. Stats ehh? Team Record isn't a QB stat. Impact is up for debate, more success in short term or long term? Either way it's Stafford. 

It's the pro bowl it's not that serious.

SEE TYLER HUNTLEY BEING A PRO BOWL QB. 

top 3 QB for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, notthatbluestuff said:

It's the Pro Bowl, it's essentially an event aimed at children. I can't believe some here are sitting around debating who "deserves a spot" at playing dodgeball in Orlando. You want to argue about who had a better year, wait for the All-Pro teams to be announced.

No one cares about the actual game. Just the pro bowl status. 

• Like 4