Jaguars vs. Titans: One Last Ride (Tanny & Derrick)

KingTitan

1 minute ago, ttitansfan4life said:

This is their savior? This long haired chump? 🤣🤣🤣

I never understood all the love he got last year.  It was all hype with no substance.  They barely lucked out to make the play offs beating a terrible titans team in OT on final week is not a good sign.  They also won another late season game in OT with a lucky play on D.  A potential first down by other team in FG range was dropped by the receiver (no D hit involved) and returned for a pick six.  

Just now, -Hope- said:

barring an epic collapse the jets just locked up a W, which means we'll pick 7th instead of 8th. can't really complain

Yeah, now I root for the Chargers, Giants and Cardinals to all lose so that this game meant nothing for draft position.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

I'd be furious at Ridley if I were a Jaguars fan. Lawrence didn't make a perfect throw, but not coming up with that pass on 2nd down is embarrassing.

I’d be more furious at my number one overall pick, so called generational talent QB if I’m honest. 

• Like 1

Just now, titans0021 said:

Yeah, now I root for the Chargers, Giants and Cardinals to all lose so that this game meant nothing for draft position.

Actually if Jets win it means nothing other then us have a chance of getting a higher pick. 

1 minute ago, quiller said:

I never understood all the love he got last year.  It was all hype with no substance.  They barely lucked out to make the play offs beating a terrible titans team in OT on final week is not a good sign.  They also won another late season game in OT with a lucky play on D.  A potential first down by other team in FG range was dropped by the receiver (no D hit involved) and returned for a pick six.  

Yeah and he only beat a Josh Dobbs led titans due to a turnover and TD by his defence which have him the lead for the first time in the game. It had nothing to do with him. 

Just now, Titansfan said:

I’d be more furious at my number one overall pick, so called generational talent QB if I’m honest. 

Well yeah, obviously he has played poorly this season. But he made a decent throw under pressure, and Ridley thought he could just run under it.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

do those games matter since we won? i was under the impression that with a win vs jax it was just the jets determining if we landed at 7 or 8 and that's it.

Just now, -Hope- said:

do those games matter since we won? i was under the impression that with a win vs jax it was just the jets determining if we landed at 7 or 8 and that's it.

No, they mean nothing now. But I’ll feel better about the win if it didn’t cost us a top 5 pick lol.

honestly, 7 overall is worth seeing the king stunt on the jaguars one last time and knocking them out of the playoffs. still an outside chance one of fashanu/alt falls and if not then nabers or odunze should be around. if penix or daniels are still there at our spot we could also trade down for a fuaga or mims. lots of options.