Jaguars vs. Titans: One Last Ride (Tanny & Derrick)

KingTitan

4 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Or one or two of them will lose? These meaningless late games really would have had me on edge if we had lost today.

Cardinals miss game winner, Chargers fail to drive for a FG. Glad we won

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Or one or two of them will lose? These meaningless late games really would have had me on edge if we had lost today.

The way the Chargers and Cardinals blew the game this late would’ve had me heated. Prater missed the GW kick as I was typing this. For my own sake, I’m glad we won today.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TitanSlim said:

The way the Chargers and Cardinals blew the game this late would’ve had me heated. Prater missed the GW kick as I was typing this. For my own sake, I’m glad we won today.

so after all that, i think we would've landed in 6th if we lost, and we ended up 7th with a fun spoiler win. someone check on that tic-tac guy to see how his "franchise-altering" take is doing lol

5 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Agreed. Would’ve been an absolutely miserable 10 minutes watching us slip from 4th to 6th.

13 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

It’s been up and down rookie year for Skoronski but glad he was able to end on a high note. Upgrade at LT and C should pay huge dividends for him.

the hip flip to seal off the edge was outrageous. that's what happens when you put a guy with his talents at guard. here's hoping he can meet that potential.

7 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

the hip flip to seal off the edge was outrageous. that's what happens when you put a guy with his talents at guard. here's hoping he can meet that potential.

I think it gets forgotten that this was his first year playing a position I believe he’s never played before. It was frustrating at times  this year but I understand why the coaching staff wanted him to focus strictly on being a guard this season.

• Like 2

Cannot also discredit the appendectomy Skoronski went thru earlier in the season. I cannot imagine he's been even close to 100% of ideal play strength since that surgery. His core was shot after that, I'd imagine.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

Cannot also discredit the appendectomy Skoronski went thru earlier in the season. I cannot imagine he's been even close to 100% of ideal play strength since that surgery. His core was shot after that, I'd imagine.

I had that surgery and legit lost 20 lbs within a few weeks. 

14 hours ago, -Hope- said:

so after all that, i think we would've landed in 6th if we lost, and we ended up 7th with a fun spoiler win. someone check on that tic-tac guy to see how his "franchise-altering" take is doing lol

I honestly can't stand that guy. His podcast has him gassssed up thinking he's the go to guy for all things titans and IF HE SAYS HES RIGHT AND YOURE WRONG...smh

Me and him got into it about the Bengals game. Tried to tell me we had ZERO chance and it was a L. Said I was mentally unstable for thinking we were gonna win that game after a back and forth and ever since then I can't stand him.

Anyways tough year. Sad knowing the King is gone. But glad he went out balling like CJ did. AND DAMN DID IT FEEL GREAT to keep the jags right where we are. OUT THE PLAYOFFS. The offseason hype was legit silly. So that felt pretty good lol. Was fun to watch a great WR in Dhop LIVE UP TO HIS NAME this year. 1st time thats happened for us haha

Will Levis is a huge question mark but showed things only a small few QBs could do behind the worst Oline in the league no doubt he's our guy next year and probs a vet? Spears and Pete. Maybe Chig and Burks take that step we hoped they would this year and thats about it on the O. Gotta fix the oline and on defense we need to upgrade LB and DB so time to dive into the draft class 

As always everyone thanks for keeping this place alive. This is home. If I wanna talk about titans football always has been always will be the best place to go! TITAN UP <33 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Just want to recognize. Our offensive line actually looked like a somewhat professional NFL line. 

felt like iOL played quite well yesterday

apparently Radunz has been really good per PFF last few weeks. Haven't really noticed him, which is a good thing