Jaguars vs. Titans: One Last Ride (Tanny & Derrick)

KingTitan

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

I’m dead inside. You will catch me front and center at the HOF speech. @seminoles1 IDC what you say brother! He is IN!

I mean, maybe at this point. I didn't think he would unless he added more Pro Bowls (made it) and All-Pros (probably not). But if Fred Taylor can be a Finalist, then Henry can certainly make it.

• Like 1

Just now, deeluxx3 said:

such a clown take

we're going to be in a position to get one of Alt/Fashanu/Nabers/Odunze

imo WR is just about as big of a need as LT. I do agree that LT is priority.

Bro ever since you said he is a clown, I unfollowed him, opened my eyes to how much of a skip bayless clown he is. Draft is a crap shoot. We will be fine. Today made me feel awesome about who we are as a franchise. F them picks. We want to build a brand here.

3 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

such a clown take

as badly as i wanted to be more or less guaranteed to get alt or fashanu we will almost 100% be in a position to pick up an extremely talented player

If you think 2 QBs and MHJ go top 3, then we’re guaranteed one of Alt/Fashanu/Nabers/Odunze and even Bowers. And that doesn’t even take into consideration another QB being picked in the top 6.

We’re still in a very good position draft wise.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

such a clown take

Dude is clueless 😂. Franchise altering haha. I mean we don’t have the best recent track record in the top 5 let’s be honest. Still many good prospects will be available. 

3 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

If you think 2 QBs and MHJ go top 3, then we’re guaranteed one of Alt/Fashanu/Nabers/Odunze and even Bowers. And that doesn’t even take into consideration another QB being picked in the top 6.

We’re still in a very good position draft wise.

penix is blowing up right now and daniels is likely going to shred the combine. might be wishcasting a little but i think there's a very good chance one of them jumps into that conversation.

10 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

such a clown take

I dont even understand why he's saying this. Even with our win today we stay put at pick 7 for now. and we don't even have the results of the games that affect our draft position yet. if the chargers, cardinals and giants all win then we would be picking at 7 regardless of the outcome of our game.  

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

penix is blowing up right now and daniels is likely going to shred the combine. might be wishcasting a little but i think there's a very good chance one of them jumps into that conversation.

I don’t think it’s unrealistic. It sounds like Daniels may already be in that top 6 range. I heard, I think it was Dane Brugler, mention some teams may even have him as QB 2 on their big board. And between the CFP games, Senior bowl, combine and pro day, Penix could ace this draft process and up his stock too. It was a good start for him Monday night.