Saturday Football: Pittsburgh @ Baltimore

Louis Friend

Just now, August4th said:

Steelers clearly own the Ravens. 7-1 last 8 games against. They don't want to see us in the div rd.

They would love to, which is why the defense made sure Pitt got up by 2 scores

14 minutes ago, August4th said:

Steelers clearly own the Ravens. 7-1 last 8 games against. They don't want to see us in the div rd.

Meh… without a healthy Watt? And with Lamar playing? The middle of your defense will get shredded all day long. Outside of receiver drops, he was successful against the healthy Steelers earlier this season.

I’d much rather face the Steelers than the other possible lower seed options such as the Texans, Jags, and Browns.

What’s more, I’d love to get a shot to beat the Steelers this season, so I truly hope you guys make it to the divisional round. Good luck, truly.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Surprised they (OC/QB) didn’t try to push the ball to him a bit more - usually they’ll try and help a guy if he gets close

Tyler Huntley couldn't even hit a RB in the flat today, him trying to actually throw to WR's was not going to happen.

3 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

The Steelers barely win against Baltimore's practice squad and they lose Watt to injury. Report is a sprained MCL.

Even if they get in, it's a one-and-done thrashing, which is becoming a Tomlin tradition at this point.

They'll get demolished in the playoffs but all anyone's gonna talk about is how they won 10 games.