FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

Big Brother is proud to welcome Big Brother and FF legend, the man, the myth @ET80!!

ET80 will be conducting interviews to players and making sure we get good content and ratings.

might also be incorporated into some comps.

treat ET80 as you would treat Julie 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Big Brother is proud to welcome Big Brother and FF legend, the man, the myth @ET80!!

ET80 will be conducting interviews to players and making sure we get good content and ratings.

kenan-thompson-yes.gif

That's right folks! It's me, it's me - America's Favorite Houseguest, the one and only @ET80!

I'll be here pinging you with a chance to tell us *your* side of the story!

Now... your interview might air on the Season Finale. Or, we might air it right then and there! Who knows what might happen at Club ET!

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

*puts the knife back in the drawer*

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

*spits in ETs direction*

• Like 1

Hey guys, I’m Dwight. I don’t ever post, I just browse a lot. A lot of people here are really dumb so I can’t bring myself to engage in conversation with them.

I am a long time fan of Big Brother. I carried JBurge to a victory years ago; and then turned on him to win myself. So victory is not on my current games bucket list. I have two goals.

1. Make the jury

2. Vote out and last longer than Nazgul

If we have similar goals in this game, then I am the perfect alliance member for you. So I ask, do you want to form an alliance?

• Like 2

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!