FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

4 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Don’t say I didn’t warn you. 

if you were going to quote taylor swift lyrics you should have come to chiefshouse brother!!

my mind still isnt made up so i'm soliciting messages but it seems nobody wants to talk to the shadester which is a worry, especially given despite my playing these games i think thrice now i think this might be my first ever actual hoh (@Malfatron?)

• Like 1

Just now, Shady Slim said:

if you were going to quote taylor swift lyrics you should have come to chiefshouse brother!!

my mind still isnt made up so i'm soliciting messages but it seems nobody wants to talk to the shadester which is a worry, especially given despite my playing these games i think thrice now i think this might be my first ever actual hoh (@Malfatron?)

remember friends even if i'm powerful or powerless the shady slimbox is always open

54 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

Just checked and you won the 2nd HOH in BB9

1 hour ago, Shady Slim said:

Those aren't even Taylor Swift lyrics.

The song goes; "don't say I didn't, say I didn't warn you."

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Shady Slim said:

Trust me I would have chose Chiefs. I was too late to choose and was forced there. 

• Like 1