FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!

Its official.

@TLO and @TOUCAN are the final nominees.

49ers house, early voting is open

@MacReady as hoh, you will only vote in the event of a tie

Voters:

@theuntouchable

@Daboyle

@Nazgul

@mission27

The chiefs house will wait for 

@Shady Slim

to finish the veto ceremony. Deadline for shady is thur 9pm ct

the eviction ceremony for both houses will take place at the same time

Deadline to vote is saturday 9 pm ct

Punishment for not voting

• Like 1

everything i have heard over the past week or so has tilted me to want the vote to go a certain way, though i’m a bit worried it won’t with my current noms

i’m going to veto @Dwight_Schrute and i am really really sorry @JBURGE but if u can please sit next to scoundrel - my sources tell me you’re the best chance of knocking him off. @Scoundrel it is not anything personal and i’m sure you’re a great bloke but it feels to me that we’re swimming in two different streams at the moment and i’m trying to be diplomatic with this early in the game etc

1 minute ago, Shady Slim said:

everything i have heard over the past week or so has tilted me to want the vote to go a certain way, though i’m a bit worried it won’t with my current noms

i’m going to veto @Dwight_Schrute and i am really really sorry @JBURGE but if u can please sit next to scoundrel - my sources tell me you’re the best chance of knocking him off. @Scoundrel it is not anything personal and i’m sure you’re a great bloke but it feels to me that we’re swimming in two different streams at the moment and i’m trying to be diplomatic with this early in the game etc

Two different streams? You know nothing about me nor have you tried to get to know me. This is fine. But just own what you want to do and cut the bull crap.

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Two different streams? You know nothing about me nor have you tried to get to know me. This is fine. But just own what you want to do and cut the bull crap.

i accept the first two propositions here and a lot of that is because of how busy i am at the moment and my time zone i’ve struggled to get into the social game hard, nor have i had time to do any backroom dealing

the upshot of that is in the scenario we’re in, where everyone else has shot me some sort of message and got in touch, and i don’t have anyone who’s done me any wrong expect naz for the first nomination of me i don’t really have many places to go hah

2 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i accept the first two propositions here and a lot of that is because of how busy i am at the moment and my time zone i’ve struggled to get into the social game hard, nor have i had time to do any backroom dealing

the upshot of that is in the scenario we’re in, where everyone else has shot me some sort of message and got in touch, and i don’t have anyone who’s done me any wrong expect naz for the first nomination of me i don’t really have many places to go hah

Do what must be done. Big Mother is the biggest man in the house 

Lynch scoundrel he’s a trash troll. Even if he’s innocent just destroy the bastard. 

You’ll win trust me.

@Malfatronremember that one game where I was the angel and legit protected 3 straight mafia shots.. Or when they’re were like 4 people maybe 3 and you convinced the other guy to lynch our mayor 😂 man those times were nuts… I remember when I made the avatar one and made the mafia guy op af. 😂 

• Like 1

• Malfatron changed the title to FF Big Brother X: THEUNTOUCHABLE WINS!!!