NFC Wild Card: 6. Los Angeles Rams (10-7) @ Detroit Lions (12-5) Sunday Night Football

Louis Friend

Rams @ Lions   

64 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets revenge?

Just now, Duluther said:

What skin does a Steelers fan have on this game? Your skin is apparent. Only one can be titled with blind defense.

You're assuming because I root for the Packers, that I should agree that that was indeed a great no call. Got it.

Nice attempt trying to swindle in here and make me look like a Lions hater. You can actually look at my post history and see I've congratulated them and given them credit numerous times in the past.

Spade=spade. Moving along now...

1 minute ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

This team was better than that 1991 squad anyway. They should trounce Bucs/Eagles.

I know Aaron Glenn is highly respected by the players, but man he as a former DB needs to get their backfield in better shape next week.

Just now, El Ramster said:

Stafford and Puka laid it all out. Puka is a dawg. Stafford is tough as hell. He’ll be back better and healthier. 

Crazy to think Puka is a rookie. Dude was unreal tonight and all season.

• Like 1

Just now, DawgX said:

As amazing as this is for the Lions, Rams fans have nothing to be disappointed about. They had a great year and will be contending for as long as Stafford is around.

Eff them picks ended up working out, again, because they draft smartly with the picks they have and spend money smartly, who knew well run and well coached organizations do well!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

If the niners beat the Packers but lost to the Lions in the NFCCG, I could live with it without being too upset. 

I felt that if the Lions could get past the first game, they'd be a tough out. It's all free money now, and like DC has told the team all year, you never know when it's your time. 

• Like 1