AFC Wildcard Round: #7 Pittsburgh @ #2 Buffalo

Trentwannabe

Who Wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this AFC Battle

We did a lot better than I thought we would tbh, if things had gone a bit differently at the end of the season and beginning of the game we could have won and I never would have thought that early on in the season. 

Just now, VigilantZombie said:

We weren't gonna come back and win anyway but it doesn't get more clear as PI than that. 

This. 31-17 is not an accurate reflection of this game. We wrer outclassed in eveyr single way.

But the officiating in this game was terrible all around.

• Like 1

Just now, TXsteeler said:

We did a lot better than I thought we would tbh, if things had gone a bit differently at the end of the season and beginning of the game we could have won and I never would have thought that early on in the season. 

I'm not gonna lie. I'm ******* glad our season is over. What a damn dumpster fire. 

Just now, VigilantZombie said:

I'm not gonna lie. I'm ******* glad our season is over. What a damn dumpster fire. 

I'm gonna be honest, I would much rather pick in the top 5 than have a season like the Broncos or the Steelers had. It's the worst spot to be in the league.

• Like 1