AFC Wildcard Round: #7 Pittsburgh @ #2 Buffalo

Trentwannabe

Who Wins?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes this AFC Battle

1 minute ago, Norm said:

Your guy's conversation reminds me very much of GB and McCarthy debates 

And it's a good one. Tomlin's team's in the regular season have been tough, not always great, but tough. In the post season, they've been a disappointment more often than not. 

It's just time to turn the page. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Since we last played in the SB in 2010, only 6 teams have won it without Mahomes or Brady. It’s not easy dude.

The average NFL teams wins 1 SB every 32 years.

I live in MN, those fans have been waiting 63 years xD

Edited by Dan33185

4 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Since we last played in the SB in 2010, only 6 teams have won it without Mahomes or Brady. It’s not easy dude.

The average NFL teams wins 1 SB every 32 years.

It takes a true warrior to win 1 playoff game every 32 years. 😏

1 minute ago, VigilantZombie said:

No no, not what I'm saying. I'm not saying I don't appreciate Tomlin's tenure.  I'm just saying I think we need to move on to the next era.

Tbf, if he goes I won’t be mad. I feel like we could use a couple bad seasons with top 10 picks so Khan can restock and then we can truly compete for SBs again.

1 minute ago, VigilantZombie said:

And it's a good one. Tomlin's team's in the regular season have been tough, not always great, but tough. In the post season, they've been a disappointment more often than not. 

It's just time to turn the page. 

Yeah eventually it just becomes time. I totally get it.

1 minute ago, Dan33185 said:

Well, let's look at Wikipedia:

Most franchises would kill for that. Your team isn't going to win the SB every year, they aren't going to get to the AFCCG every year. They have a chance every year, literally, and that's all you can ask out of any franchise.

Yep. I get it. But you're still not listening. 7 seasons without even a single playoff win. Struggling to even get to .500.  Context matters. People act like Tomlins teams over the last 7-10 years could be genuinely described as dominant. And this current team might be his worst yet.

Just now, TXsteeler said:

Tbf, if he goes I won’t be mad. I feel like we could use a couple bad seasons with top 10 picks so Khan can restock and then we can truly compete for SBs again.

I don't care about having bad seasons. Just because we change coaches doesn't mean we will. I'm saying it's time for the next chapter in our franchise imo.

Just now, VigilantZombie said:

Yep. I get it. But you're still not listening. 7 seasons without even a single playoff win. Struggling to even get to .500.  Context matters. People act like Tomlins teams over the last 7-10 years could be genuinely described as dominant. And this current team might be his worst yet.

The Lions just went 33 years without a playoff win.

• Like 3

Just now, VigilantZombie said:

He hasn’t done anything without Bills team huh.