Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

No buddy ball going on in GB any longer, unless you call all of our receivers his buddies.

That's the beauty of it, they ARE all buddies, and they aren't the least bit selfish about who shines during any given game.  Total opposite of the end of the Rodgers/Adams era.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

You must be what? 17-18? Can’t be much older than that 

He got laughed out of the NFL General thread and told to cop the eff on by the mods. Just continuing the tantrum in here. 

Let him have his little wobbly here, we'll remember it fondly given the circumstances. 😂

Edited by Billy86
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Leader said:

Jones has to tread lightly here. Rumor is his DC could be headed out of town. You really wanna lose your DC and a HC that wins alot of games for you....at the same time? Dallas won 12 games and the NFCE. They've got some problems....but they're not chumps.

Why are you thinking rationally when it comes to Jerry Jones making decisions. Quinn is probably getting a HC gig according to rumors. 

I would be shocked if McCarthy isn't gone tomorrow. 

So glad we have a QB that will just throw to the open man. No holding on and hoping for something else. No more caring more about outsmarting the defense than just lining up and playing. No more dirting balls at receivers feet because they didn’t nail the harmonies on the chorus to Hold My Hand in practice earlier in the week. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Billy86 said:

I am absolutely LOVING the trail of tears we are leaving behind us in the last several weeks from fans that clearly never updated past the "Packers are done, their QB is not Rodgers and thus terrible, Rodgers carried this team, now they'll be irrelevant for 30 years" toilet that was basically the consensus throughout the entire off-season. 

These past three weeks have to have been horrible for MIN and CHI fans to watch.  DET fans are probably too giddy themselves to care... yet.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Leader said:

Jones has to tread lightly here. Rumor is his DC could be headed out of town. You really wanna lose your DC and a HC that wins alot of games for you....at the same time? Dallas won 12 games and the NFCE. They've got some problems....but they're not chumps.

Harbaugh is coming to DAL, and he's bringing his hot commodity of a DC with him.

Just now, Isherwood said:

So glad we have a QB that will just throw to the open man. No holding on and hoping for something else. No more caring more about outsmarting the defense than just lining up and playing. No more dirting balls at receivers feet because they didn’t nail the harmonies on the chorus to Hold My Hand in practice earlier in the week. 

Also fully running the LaFleur offense and actually attacking the middle of the field more. I know this is a young WR room so there isn't any egos right now, but I actually do prefer how spread out this offense is with regards to targets. Never know who will be the leading WR will be each week. Just makes them that much more dangerous because IDK how you take away all these options since you don't know who that #1 guy will be that week. Reed's been a stud for weeks and dude didn't have a single reception today and the Pack offense still put up 48 with ease

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

Harbaugh is coming to DAL, and he's bringing his hot commodity of a DC with him.

Oh. I dont know anything about Michigan other than these last few games I've watched.

I will say....Harbaugh might not want an Owner like Jerry breathing down his neck.

Edited by Leader

1 minute ago, Mazrimiv said:

These past three weeks have to have been horrible for MIN and CHI fans to watch.  DET fans are probably too giddy themselves to care... yet.

To be honest I think DET fans are just happy to be winning regardless. I prefer where ours is now, but while I hate to admit it I do really admire how they have built that squad (esp since the ceiling is a lot lower than ours with Goff there even if he has come good since the trade!). 

MIN fans were at least somewhat realistic and might have been half decent if Cousins kept healthy. 

Bears are a delusional lost cause, and the media did a tonne to enable that which is glorious. Did you know that Fields had the 10th shortest odds to win MVP back in August? I'm not kidding! 

4 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

Yup. the LONG AWAITED and hoped for demise of the Green Bay Packers must seem like a distant memory.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Oh. I dont know anything about Michigan other than these last few games I've watched.

I will say....Harbaugh might not want an Owner like Jerry breathing down his neck.

100% true.  I think that is the variable that may prevent a deal.  I do fully expect Harbaugh to jump back to the NFL somewhere.  Him and Jones clashing is a real possibility.

• Like 1