Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

13 hours ago, Sandy said:

Literally every single other person here gets it. 

You're the only one who can't figure it out. 

And you're lecturing us about intelligence.

Lmfao. How delusional can you be? 

I’m STILL waiting for a single person to take me up on a single one of my points. I responded directly to everything, and it went entirely ignored. 

You aren’t right just because you say so. You aren’t right just for spewing bs at the opposition’s fanbase on your own sub where everyone backs you up because they bleed so much green and gold. 

Literally all I did was come in discussing not dismissing Dallas because of strength of schedule and my notifications go wild with personal attacks and braindead posts that ignore any single specific point that I’ve made. 

This sub is awful. At least attempt to discuss football instead of getting so upset that someone is minimally defending your opposition. How is the Dallas hate this strong with you people?

Edited by NoFlyZone

12 hours ago, packfanfb said:

This is what it comes down to IMO. I think Love and the offense will do their part. Defensively, it's all about pressure and disruption for the Packers. We absolutely need Gary to have a superstar performance, with other guys helping out as well (Clark, Wyatt, Smith and others). If this turns out to be another Giants performance where our pass rush disappears, the Cowboys will hang 35-40 on us. We are paying Gary to show up and show out in games like this. 

This is a huge opportunity it’s for Gary. Tyron on the left is holding on by a string, Tyler at LG has a torn plantar, and Steele is easy to beat.  Y’all should have a field day getting after Dak, especially after you figure out we can’t run the ball to save our lives and will pass early and often.  Just pin your ears back and fly, keeping a LB with some speed on whichever RB we try and leak out the backfield after a lousy chip block attempt.

On offense, pound the ball early, often, and don’t ever stop.  Use some play action and a couple double moves on Bland and Love should have a 300yd 3TD performance with Jones and Co racking on another 150+

Nobody is giving GB credit but this won’t be a blowout and I can see both teams hanging 30+ on the other D.  Have some Pepto and some Tums nearby, it’s going to be a wild one, haha

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I do. They are both fun packers wins being presented in the packers forum by packers fans.

No, you don't, he said no one cares so it must be so. Seriously, no one. Cares. Seriously.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MaddHatter said:

This is a huge opportunity it’s for Gary. Tyron on the left is holding on by a string, Tyler at LG has a torn plantar, and Steele is easy to beat.  Y’all should have a field day getting after Dak, especially after you figure out we can’t run the ball to save our lives and will pass early and often.  Just pin your ears back and fly, keeping a LB with some speed on whichever RB we try and leak out the backfield after a lousy chip block attempt.

On offense, pound the ball early, often, and don’t ever stop.  Use some play action and a couple double moves on Bland and Love should have a 300yd 3TD performance with Jones and Co racking on another 150+

Nobody is giving GB credit but this won’t be a blowout and I can see both teams hanging 30+ on the other D.  Have some Pepto and some Tums nearby, it’s going to be a wild one, haha

Why would GB fans need pepto and tums?  Most Dallas fans say its going to be at least a 2 score easy win for Dallas. After all, Dallas has won like 17 straight at home and has a huge point differential.

GB is playing with house money.  Play loose and have fun. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I do. They are both fun packers wins being presented in the packers forum by packers fans.

Of course you care, its history and having some level of care and happiness about past experiences is part of being a fan

10 hours ago, Norm said:

Also GB fans catch as much **** as any fan base right, right or wrong. This guy just can't handle when it's not endless praise. 

I’m not looking for endless praise, nor have I ever been about that. I’m looking for rational takes. If I see a stupid take consisting of obvious double standards I’m going to feel free to offer my two cents. Obviously you people haven’t been able to handle that two cents. I know 9-8 in a weak division was probably tough for you, but chill out. My posts are less about praising Dallas and more so about defending them against nonsense. Just looking for a fair take and I came in with entirely reasonable football discussion.. don’t get too upset about it. At least save that for Sunday.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Why would GB fans need pepto and tums?  Most Dallas fans say its going to be at least a 2 score easy win for Dallas. After all, Dallas has won like 17 straight at home and has a huge point differential.

GB is playing with house money.  Play loose and have fun. 

Because you’re going to need it to calm down all that beer and cheese sloshing around in those kegs :)

Have some fun bud, I gave an honest and unbiased assessment and am here for the fun. Vegas has Dal by 7 at home and the O/U at 50 - I’m predicting MOV will be 3 or less for either team and the Over with expectation of 60+.  Love and Jones are going to ball out and I think your D will have success getting to Dak.  If you can shutdown Lamb you have a high probability of winning the game because Cooks and Gallup are MIA and our second receiving threat is a 5th round TE

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, R T said:

No, you don't, he said no one cares so it must be so. Seriously, no one. Cares. Seriously.  

Does it really have to be spelled out to you that I was referring to a Dallas perspective? Seriously. 

6 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Because you’re going to need it to calm down all that beer and cheese sloshing around in those kegs :)

Far from it.  This season has been relaxing and fun.  Minimal expectations on w/l and more focused on development of young players.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, NoFlyZone said:

And your fanbase is obviously very childish. Apparently you can’t post opinions here without heavy doses of personal insults. Totally brainless ones, too. As if fans should attack each other based on who they root for. Pathetic behavior lol. 

It's mostly because you are genuinely an annoying poster and ultimately any sort of discussion with you devolves into you being passive aggressive and lashing out at people for not wanting to partake in your buffoonery.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

It's mostly because you are genuinely an annoying poster and ultimately any sort of discussion with you devolves into you being passive aggressive and lashing out at people for not wanting to partake in your buffoonery.

Pot meet kettle? What exactly do you think you are doing right now? You’ve offered nothing to the conversation other than to say “dAlLaS fAnS sUcK”

Seriously. I came in here talking football. I didn’t come in here ragging on your team. I offered a simple opinion about how it’s a bit dismissive to discredit Dallas based on strength of schedule.. and all I got in return were personal attacks and pretty much exactly zero points made about the actual football content that I posted. If you find that annoying.. well, that seems like a you problem. It’s a football forum, and I was simply posting about one of the teams in the matchup. 

Edited by NoFlyZone

27 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Have some fun bud, I gave an honest and unbiased assessment and am here for the fun. Vegas has Dal by 7 at home and the O/U at 50 - I’m predicting MOV will be 3 or less for either team and the Over with expectation of 60+.  Love and Jones are going to ball out and I think your D will have success getting to Dak.  If you can shutdown Lamb you have a high probability of winning the game because Cooks and Gallup are MIA and our second receiving threat is a 5th round TE

Dude, Ferguson is a damn stud

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NoFlyZone said:

Pot meet kettle? What exactly do you think you are doing right now? You’ve offered nothing to the conversation other than to say “dAlLaS fAnS sUcK”

Seriously. I came in here talking football. I didn’t come in here ragging on your team. I offered a simple opinion about how it’s a bit dismissive to discredit Dallas based on strength of schedule.. and all I got in return were personal attacks and pretty much exactly zero points made about the actual football content that I posted. 

You will get plenty of replies if gb beats dallas this week to remind you that your points are nonsense. Iirc you have had a penchant for nonsense in the past. It is truly hard to account for how hot the packers are and how banged up the cowboys OL is by looking at wins and losses across the season.

if dallas wins, oh well. We were playing with house money and we remember when sf embarassed dallas this year. 

• Like 1