Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

I'm usually nervous about these games but the thread title is right. We are playing with house money. If the team is loose and plays their game, I actually believe we might win this game by more than 1 score. 

16 hours ago, Old Guy said:

How many times has that happened? I don't remember too many. I'd be curious to know what the average field position was on returned kicks by our opponent. My gut tells me it better than the 25. 

Just going from memory here, but it seems like we get holding called on our returns more than it gets called when teams return against us.

I get us wanting to let Nixon flip the field or score, but dang I get sick of those calls against us and getting tackled prior to the 25.

Like the theory is good, but the execution is not.  And still?  I'd let Nixon return as many as he can.

3 hours ago, Bcv said:

Don’t feed the troll 

I don't think he's a troll as much as someone who genuinely doesn't understand why GB fans aren't acknowledging how awesome the Cowboys are heading into this matchup.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rainmaker90 said:

What exactly are we arguing about. I tried reading it , but it seemed to be about point differential and really lost my attention. 

I just don’t see how beating NYG/NYJ/Wash/NE/Car 273-43 a strong indicator of how good a team is lol. 

Dallas is the favorite to win the game, but nobody should be surprised if GB wins. 

I'll be surprised if GB wins.  Big time.

As has been said....house money.  Who cares.  Play the game, get the experience for our young guys and move on to another game or the off-season.

It's all gravy for GB.  We know the coach is good.  We know the young QB is good, and it looks like we have a lot of young, very good players on the roster.  I went into the season wanting to get questions answered about our coach and young QB.  Both were answered.  The nice surprise was just how good the young players on offense have been.

All gravy.  Winning a playoff game would be dessert!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

As has been said....house money.  Who cares.  Play the game, get the experience for our young guys and move on to another game or the off-season.

It's all gravy for GB.  We know the coach is good.  We know the young QB is good, and it looks like we have a lot of young, very good players on the roster.  I went into the season wanting to get questions answered about our coach and young QB.  Both were answered.  The nice surprise was just how good the young players on offense have been.

Gravy for dessert? Remind me not to eat at your house, unless you're frying fresh perch filets! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Gravy for dessert? Is it chicken gravy or Turkey gravy? Either way, don’t think I’d be a fan.  Can we have pecan pie instead? :)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mr. Fussnputz said:

Gravy for dessert? Remind me not to eat at your house, unless you're frying fresh perch filets! 

LOL.  Gravy is the playoff game.  Actually winning it would be desert.

Don't worry I have a few more to use should we advance in the playoffs.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MaddHatter said:

Gravy for dessert? Is it chicken gravy or Turkey gravy? Either way, don’t think I’d be a fan.  Can we have pecan pie instead? :)

It's crow gravy.  Served to all of us GB fans who weren't expecting much from the team this season.

• Like 2