Playoffs! Rd. 1 -Green Bay at Dallas- House Money Game

Refugee

17 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

He hurt his neck in a game a few weeks back .. stinger.  Hasn't been able to practice since.

Appreciate it, thanks! 

20 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Neck stinger. Seems odd he'd miss 2 games, but I guess it is what it is. 

If you’re aware of the blizzard, I want you all to know I’ve successfully pulled 5/6 stuck vehicles via kubota tractor today. Not because it’s the right thing to do, but so we can get some mother loving karma and win this bay boy in Jerruh’s face.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ChaRisMa said:

If you’re aware of the blizzard, I want you all to know I’ve successfully pulled 5/6 stuck vehicles via kubota tractor today. Not because it’s the right thing to do, but so we can get some mother loving karma and win this bay boy in Jerruh’s face.

Just assisted with a stuck car whilst out walking the dog. 

+karma

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Just assisted with a stuck car whilst out walking the dog. 

+karma

Unfortunately Kwik trip dude just gave me 2 cheeseburgers for the price of one because he couldn’t figure out how to apply the 2/4.99 discount on the self checkout.

Were losing. I got a cheeseburger out of my karma. Will try for more tomorrow but now, cheeseburger.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ChaRisMa said:

Unfortunately Kwik trip dude just gave me 2 cheeseburgers for the price of one because he couldn’t figure out how to apply the 2/4.99 discount on the self checkout.

Were losing. I got a cheeseburger out of my karma. Will try for more tomorrow but now, cheeseburger.

I'll see if any fortune finds me this evening. 

Does confirming a date next week with a really REALLY cute young lady on Hinge for next week count?

1 hour ago, ChaRisMa said:

I miss the Ram 2500 I got rid of in 2021 for this reason. Always had tow straps under the back seat and pulled a lot of people out of the snow for the 5 years I had it. Always made me feel good for the rest of the day no matter what else happened helping out a stranger who needed it.

8 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Oh great....thanks. You cashed in your karma for a cheeseburger. 

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Oh great....thanks. You cashed in your karma for a cheeseburger. 

Literally dropped what had to be the most confusing F bomb for the dude that hooked me up. He had to think I didn’t like free cheeseburgers.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MaddHatter said:

Miss my Ram 2500 - thing never got stuck and pulled out dozens stuck in the snow or off the road when I lived in Oregon

I'm enjoying my AWD  Tesla in this stuff. I had a Golf R before this that was really grabby on snowy roads. I really enjoy winter driving. It's sporty.

Just now, ChaRisMa said:

Literally dropped what had to be the most confusing F bomb for the dude that hooked me up. He had to think I didn’t like free cheeseburgers.

Well.....we'll just have to be on the lookout for that critical play that unfortunately wont go our way because of your cheeseburger. Perhaps you can make up for it tomorrow by saving some damsel in distress or something :)

Just now, incognito_man said:

I'm enjoying my AWD  Tesla in this stuff. I had a Golf R before this that was really grabby on snowy roads. I really enjoy winter driving. It's sporty.

Driving a Tesla is cheating - think can turn on and off power to each wheel 1000x per second for perfect control no matter what… Golf Rs are badass, wanted one years ago along with a Lancer Evo and a GTR - never got one, always stuck to the LS powered GM cars for some reason.  

• Like 1

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Definitely nice to have, but couldn't justify with where diesel prices were going and continue to be.

Agreed - once I sold my race car and car hauler I didn’t need it. My wife’s SUV can tow 10k so it’s fine for our travel trailer

• Like 1