AFC Wildcard: #5 Browns @ #4 Texans

NeptunePenguins

Who wins?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

3 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Lol your anti-Browns posts are always hilarious.

You act like the only significant injuries we've had are at QB when we've had far more than that. Give me a break. We know you just hate the Browns but your takes suck.

I don’t treat the Browns any different than other teams, I hate you all equally. But for some reason, it’s only Browns fans that cry about me. My posts tonight have been critical of Garrett’s relatively poor performance, the obvious downfall of Flacco that the media has ignored, and the mismanagement of their QB room in general. If you have a problem with any of those three points, you’re supporting the steps your team took to be 14-45 tonight.

Given how terrible so many in the media and here kept kept telling us GB were apparently going to be, Matt "only good because of Rodgers" La Fleur has to be in the mix too. 

Either way COTY is tight this year, no real front runner. 

1 minute ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

Namely, one other team in the AFC North.

steelers get all the praise for .500+ but it's meaningless IMO. I don't like the media, bunch of clowns pushing a narrative and ruining it for most

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Knew it was there. 

On 1/31/2023 at 4:39 PM, Louis Friend said:

Good move for Ryans. Houston is basically a clean slate with lots of draft capital. He can build the team he wants and it's saddled down by a poor washed up QB.

😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Billy86 said:

Given how terrible so many in the media and here kept kept telling us GB were apparently going to be, Matt "only good because of Rodgers" La Fleur has to be in the mix too. 

Either way COTY is tight this year, no real front runner. 

I mean yeah but there are a half dozen coaches with as much as a claim as that. I’d put Tomlin on La Fleur’s level there but Ryans has to win it at this point.

1 minute ago, Soggust said:

I don't know if you saw the clip they showed that I'm referencing, but I feel like I should call CPS myself for that poor kid.

Sorry, I did. I should have added more to my post lol. 

I assume that little girl was being dragged to the game by her dad