Chiefer

Who Wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Chiefs
    • Dolphins

37 minutes ago, Nightime said:

Yeah we’re going to play at the Bills next year

It’s nice you understand the scheduling, because many fans don’t. Some Bengal fans also complain about having to always “come to Arrowhead” never mind the Chiefs playing road games in Cincinnati in 2021 and 2022. The reason they came to Arrowhead those years is because they were a lower seed (despite beating us head to head in the regular season). 

Bengals fans don’t even understand why talking smack after you played bad in a loss is a bad idea. Let alone some sort of playoff scheduling 

17 minutes ago, Towerbridge said:

Most normal people are

I feel sorry for people staying in hotels/motels not being able to see it

Normal people are getting rid of their tvs and their cable providers/satellite

More and more of them every year 

14 minutes ago, Chiefer said:

Normal people are getting rid of their tvs and their cable providers/satellite

More and more of them every year 

Still doesn't warrant a playoff game being on a streaming service that you have to get separately. 😂

2 hours ago, Towerbridge said:

Still doesn't warrant a playoff game being on a streaming service that you have to get separately. 😂

It does warrant that though? Eventually it’s all gonna be streaming 

1 hour ago, Chiefer said:

It does warrant that though? Eventually it’s all gonna be streaming 

It wouldn't be bad if it was on Amazon, because a good chunk of people have Prime. Peacock sucks and therefore most people don't have it.

26 minutes ago, DawgX said:

It wouldn't be bad if it was on Amazon, because a good chunk of people have Prime. Peacock sucks and therefore most people don't have it.

I see your point but it’s the playoffs. Seems sacrilegious to do this. I hope it backfires on the NFL somehow and it gets fixed fast. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DawgX said:

Peacock is identical to any other streaming service though…if you’re saying all streaming services suck then yeah I’d agree lol

If anyone wants to piggy back off of my Peacock subscription, just ….Enroll into Peacock for 5.99 a month and you will be able to watch your beloved shows, like the office, or parks and recreation. 
let me know and I’ll get you a strea…Peacock exclusive Playoff games at your fingertips for only 5.99 a month, and have access to all of Peacocks award winning shows.