AFC Wildcard: (6)Miami Dolphins @ (3)Kansas City Chiefs

Chiefer

Who Wins?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Chiefs
    • Dolphins

I just checked the NBC lineup tonight.. instead of a pesky NFL playoff game, they will be showing Deal or No Deal ISLAND. This is groundbreaking stuff, I can't believe nobody ever thought to put a game show on an island before.

• Like 2

Just now, adamq said:

I just checked the NBC lineup tonight.. instead of a pesky NFL playoff game, they will be showing Deal or No Deal ISLAND. This is groundbreaking stuff, I can't believe nobody ever thought to put a game show on an island before.

So they are still picking cases....but this time on an island?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JourneymanQB13 said:

Bills game just got moved because of the travel ban. I wonder if this game gets moved possibly too? I have a feeling that this game being on Peacock has a lot to do with it not being moved. I mean -30 wind chill is wild. 

Nope.

Fans already at the stadium.

1 minute ago, General Tso said:

They're going to be popsicles if they are there 7 hours early.

I swear I read that just a few mins ago but now I can't seem to find the article to link, so I guess 40% chance I just made that up in my head =(.

Its 5deg right now and I'm trying to avoid even going to Aldi, despite having no snacks for tonight.

The NFL plus app streams Peakock games, but the Air Play or Smart TV conversion is disabled. I would have just stuck with my phone because I paid 6.99 for the Sat triple header back in mid Dec for NFL plus, which also gives you delayed live radio calls but not Red Zone. So I also ordered a month of Peakock. It has Yellowstone so I started watching that but went to YouTube for spoilers after a few episodes, and don’t feel like watching that anymore. So $6 bucks for a ball game it is, shamefully.