Titans fire Mike Vrabel

ET80

7 hours ago, Soko said:

Could be worse. 

Devin McCourty said that when Steve Belichick was brought on as the safety coach, he walked in and literally said “I have no idea what I’m doing”, and they basically taught him what to do, lol.

Man, you know what though m, I can respect that. He was big enough to know he got his shot because of who his dad is and didn't come in all cockdiesel thinking he was more than he was. 

That will probably serve him well as his career goes on. 

• Like 1

If I hear the word ‘culture’ one more time. He built a culture. And the culture got them where? Drafting top 10 and missing the playoffs for the second year in a row. Just a business buzzword for management to justify their salaries and take credit for what their workers do.

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

I think he ends up in Atlanta

Arthur Blank and is good owner and they've got weapons there. 

Just need to get the QB, but Atlanta seems like a good fit to me. 

I can't speak to the fit schematic or personnel-wise, but I am an Arthur Blank fan so I would love to see the Falcons add a coach that can bring an intensity and energy that resonates with the players.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 12:38 PM, notthatbluestuff said:

Who wins in a fight between Campbell and Vrabel?

Pretty obvious, both dudes knock each other out at the same time like the end of Rocky II....Campbell stands back up before the 10 count