Wild Card weekend GDT

Forge

Looks like all the injuries finally caught up to the Browns. Flacco suddenly looks his age but i imagine someone will sign him to a 1-2 year deal 

Great win for the Texans. Happy for Ryans! They'll probably face the Ravens next; that would be a huge upset if they can pull it off 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Well.....Good News, it doesn't look like his magical grandpa run will continue. 

The Flacco Renaissance/magic carpet ride that a contingent of the media wouldn't stop enthusiastically yapping about, was obnoxious. Completely counted out Houston, because they wanted a more "interesting" fairy tale to come to fruition. Oh well. :)

Two years in a row the Dolphins can't escape the first round, and both are cold weather games. Even though the first game was close with a backup QB in place of Tua, I'm guessing that won't stop the looming chatter about McDaniel's teams just not built for playoff football. Might hear that all offseason, and even in the regular season when things are going well until they prove otherwise. 

As I feared... Chiefs are just a completely different beast in the post-season.

Glad the Browns are gone. Good riddance. 

would have been so much easier if we had just won the superbowl in 2021 like we were supposed to. 

Edited by Herodreamer79
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Two years in a row the Dolphins can't escape the first round, and both are cold weather games. Even though the first game was close with a backup QB in place of Tua, I'm guessing that won't stop the looming chatter about McDaniel's teams just not built for playoff football. Might hear that all offseason, and even in the regular season when things are going well until they prove otherwise. 

To me that was all Tua. He was awful

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Herodreamer79 said:

As I feared... Chiefs are just a completely different beast in the post-season.

Glad the Browns are gone. Good riddance. 

would have been so much easier if we had just won the superbowl in 2021 like we were supposed to. 

The Dolphins defense was really banged up and Mahomes has far more experience in playing in these types of games. I wanted to go Miami in this game but once the weather report came out, the Chiefs were clearly going to win. I will pick them over the Bills as well. 

Cowboys over Packers

Lions over Rams

Eagles over Bucs

Bills over Steelers 

49ers over Eagles 

Cowboys over Lions 

Ravens over Texans

Chiefs over Bills

49ers over Cowboys 

Ravens over Chiefs 

That's how I see the playoffs playing out up to the SB.