2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers

Manny/Patrick

2023 Divisonal Round: NFC 7) Green Bay Packers @ 1) San Francisco 49ers  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• GB
    • SF

4 minutes ago, Malik said:

The vast majority of of NFL announcers are whatever at worst. The NBA on the otherhand varies wildly in how great or annoying the crew can be

The should do the WWE guest commentator thing. Have a coach from a non-playoff team gives his thoughts to see how their brains work (or don't work) 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

I mean that's grounding. Like it doesn't matter if he misread it or effed up the play. That's grounding.

I've seen it called 4 times this year (Geno, Allen and I think Goff?) and it's grounding. They don't call that consistently enough when that stuff happens yet, but I think it's starting to turn

• Like 3

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Kevin is v good but Clyde hits you with a Rumblin Bumblin Stumblin and Breen gives you a couple Bangs, and you're cookin

If I think of my favorite NBA calls of all time I can barely think of anything besides a whole bunch of “BAAAAANG!”s and Harlan “HOOOOOOOOOOH” shouts haha. 

Oh and “OH BLOCKED BY JAMES!!”

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I've seen it called 4 times this year (Geno, Allen and I think Goff?) and it's grounding. They don't call that consistently enough when that stuff happens yet, but I think it's starting to turn

I'm pretty sure the OL moved so far to the right that it looked like Purdy was out of the pocket to the left.

• Like 1

Just now, StatKing said:

So is Deebo out? He's got to be running out of body parts to injure by now.

He's not out in terms of injury designation, but he's in the locker room