2023 AFC Divisional: (3) Kansas City Chiefs @ (2) Buffalo Bills

Chiefs or Bills   

45 members have voted

1. 1. Chiefs or Bills

• Chiefs
    • Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/21/2024 at 11:00 PM

3 minutes ago, Scottish_Viking said:

I can't see this chiefs team beating the Ravens in all honesty.

Well wait till next week, it's coming. Vintage Pat now showing up for the playoffs with the #2 Ranked NFL Defense?

It's coming unfortunately. It's coming.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

It’s a cursed franchise. They are the new Chicago Cubs. Did they ever win AFL titles? I’ve just never seen anything like it. 

I think the Vikings still have everybody beat when it comes to being cursed.  Like the Bills, they have 4 Super Bowl losses, but they also have another 6 NFC Championship Game losses, and 20 more playoff losses in either the Division or Wildcard rounds.  All that in only 62 years as an NFL franchise. 

This probably doesn't help Bills fans feel any better right now, but hey, it could be worse.  Hang in there Bills and Vikings fans.  Your teams will get it done eventually!

Edited by SodeeWater_Cheezburger

Just now, game3525 said:

They need someone who knows how to make in game adjustments to win close games. Like Andy Reid wasn't very good in this game and yet outcoached McDermott. 

Curious how Andy Reid wasn't very good this game. Best offensive game out of the Chiefs all year probably. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Heart goes out to you Bills fans. Looking like a Raven/Niner Super Bowl, with likely the same result as the regular season. 

Nah, no way. 49ers are too good. If Ravens win it won't be by much. And I think the Chiefs beat the Ravens anyway

Edited by Towerbridge

I think buffalo needs to think about a change at HC tbh you won't have this version of Allen for that long before he starts to slow down physically. Gotta do everything you can to take advantage of this prime version of Allen 

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well wait till next week, it's coming. Vintage Pat now showing up for the playoffs with the #2 Ranked NFL Defense?

NFL needs their next Brady. Refs are on standby.

Just now, MontanaBronco said:

Curious how Andy Reid wasn't very good this game. Best offensive game out of the Chiefs all year probably. 

Honestly the only thing anyone can say Reid did wrong on offense here was give the ball to Hardman.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

I mean, it would be the ultimate villain moment, oh man, Chefs slumping this season finally, then goes on to knock off the other two big teams in the AFC lol

2 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

I think the Vikings still have everybody beat when it comes to being cursed.  Like the Bills, they have 4 Super Bowl losses, but they also have another 6 NFC Championship Game losses, and 20 more playoff losses in either the Division or Wildcard rounds. 

It's absurd the Vikings never won it with those amazing defenses 

• Like 2