AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

Just now, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

What's with all the shade on Lamar?  I thought we were past all that.  The guy has certainly proved himself to be a great all around QB at this point.

Every QB has haters at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StatKing said:

He's not an elite level passer.

I didn't say he was an elite passer, but he's a very, very good passer just outside of elite. On top of that, he's an elite runner. He's an elite QB, there's no doubt about that.

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Does everyone get the awful “visit Baltimore” commercial or is just those of us that are close? Might be the worst song I’ve ever heard. 

Art Modell did

Bad Special Teams tackling is one of those things that will never not draw my ire.

Like...it's not complicated.  Just do your ******* job.

idk.  Latent rage about being relegated to defensive duties and special teams maybe.  But like...just ******* don't do that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

What's with all the shade on Lamar?  I thought we were past all that.  The guy has certainly proved himself to be a great all around QB at this point.

Has he? How many playoff wins does he have?

I was having trouble seeing Niners vs Ravens in the Super Bowl cause it’s too obvious. I also can’t see Buf or KC making it cause they are very flawed teams propelled by great QB’s. 

If Texans win this, I’m thinking Niners over Texans Super Bowl. Stroud comes within yards of winning the Super Bowl as a rookie. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Steve Sims was a great find during his rookie year in DC and we expected big things in year two and he just started dropping everything. Happy to see him in the league still. 

and the steelers kept gunner instead. xD

2 minutes ago, SodeeWater_Cheezburger said:

No one is doubting Lamar is a great QB. But we’re talking all-time legacies here. If Lamar wants to be eventually be mentioned with all-timers, he can’t lose as the #1 seed in the divisional round back to back times.