AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

Just now, Tank4Drake said:

At least I’m consistent, you flip-flop back and forth on Lamar pretty rapidly…

Almost like a full seasons' worth of play can do that? idk. Constantly re-evaluating your position on a player is something most people do.

You're still stuck in "Lamar is a RB". It's 2024 join us in the present.

2 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

Key word for the 2nd half is DISCIPLINE. Stay focused and continue to limit the Ravens offense. Do not start letting Lamar hurt you with his legs again. On offense, we need to stop killing our drives with self-inflicted wounds. We are moving the ball, keep running your normal offense. Stay aggressive. Let CJ do his thing.

Look, a post about football! How novel. Let's make more of these, huh?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mox said:

Lamar hasn't played well, and that's been an issue thus far, but my lord if I was Ravens fan this thread would annoy the **** out of me.

These guys have been waiting all year to do this. Not surprising that one of their teams are still in the playoffs lol

Just now, HTTRDynasty said:

C’mon man…

C’mon what? Purdy can actually make really fast progressions. Sure he had one really bad game against Baltimore. #1 D and first full season as starter. This comment is gonna age well if Purdy wins the SB and looks great. 

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Almost like a full seasons' worth of play can do that? idk. Constantly re-evaluating your position on a player is something most people do.

You're still stuck in "Lamar is a RB". It's 2024 join us in the present.

I’m not. I think Lamar is a terrific QB. You literally can’t handle one negative sentence about the guy. Such a fragile ego. Lamar is getting dusted by Ryans, and usually does get dusted by mastermind DC’s. He deserves criticism right now. 

12 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

lol.  Sounds about right.

Up Canada way where football is even less serious, i had a year in middle school where i had more interceptions than our best receiver had catches.  So that was about the state of things.  lol.

When i've dabbled with the idea of getting into coaching in some capacity to give back...i just always remember that, and like nahhhhh i'm not sure i'm mature enough to be a good mature coach about it.  Like just...DO YOU ******* JOB.

You learn. At this level enthusiasm does it. I went in just mainly as a football fan with some playing experience. I was more of a yeller at first until I realized a lot of these kids are brand new to the game. These days I only yell about lack of effort and goofing off when it’s time to work. Not that much different from when I’m teaching (with less yelling, obviously). 

Just basic maturity stuff, the stuff they can control. 

• Like 1