AFC Divisional Round: 4) Houston Texans @ 1) B'more 'Vens

Longhorns90

Who ya got?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• 4.) Houston Texans
    • 1.) Baltimore Ravens

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/20/2024 at 11:30 PM

9 minutes ago, Soko said:

As entertaining as it’d be to see the KC defense go against this Baltimore O, I think Baltimore’s defense would atomize KC’s offense. The Bills offense gives them a puncher’s chance, but the Buffalo defense isn’t ready for Lamar, I think.

Baltimore solidifying themselves as SB favorites.

Atomize? Mahomes and Reid? Doubtful 

Just now, Kmart128 said:

To be fair Lamar Jackson has struggled mightily against Sean Mcdermotts defenses in his career. His high total yardage in 4 games against the Bills was 217 total yards. He has never passed for more than 168 and his highest rushing game has been 72. 

We haven't played a game against them in non-inclement weather since he got there.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Mike Mac is absolutely geting a HC job this year. I hope it's with Seattle.

he's the only defensive candidate that tennessee's interviewing that i'd actually be excited about.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

To be fair Lamar Jackson has struggled mightily against Sean Mcdermotts defenses in his career. His high total yardage in 4 games against the Bills was 217 total yards. He has never passed for more than 168 and his highest rushing game has been 72. 

No offense but I hope KC wins tomorrow. I want them at home

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

Such a non-sense stat.

Lamar Jackson is the only QB who won a playoff game with Jim Harbaugh, John Harbaugh, and Peyton Manning all standing on the same sideline as his team after eating Chinese takeout the night before before, purchased by his mother agent following a season where he was made available for trade. 

#HOFstat

• Like 4

Just now, Tugboat said:

Mac Jones is a bum.  And boring.  And he steals ketchup packets from the stadium.

Well he's still better than some random middle school kids name Lamar and Lawerence

1 minute ago, Nobellythrower said:

They do it to other qbs why not him? 

They're non-sense stats for anyone. When you add like 4 qualifiers, it's no longer interesting. You can manufacture stats like that all the time. And I dislike it regardless of who it is. I complained about this same kind of thing a few weeks ago with Jake Browning.

• Like 1