Off-Season 2024-"Peters" built

2 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I’d wager they felt like he’s just too much of a gamble from a character standpoint for a new regime. I bet someone will roll the dice on the raw talent, but the odds seem stacked against him at the point.

wait-a-minute-steve-harvey.gif 

• Like 1

On 4/22/2024 at 11:00 AM, MikeT14 said:

I figured we would hold on to him as a camp body, but I guess not. 

I'm shocked bc I feel he fits the LEO/LDE position well that Parson played & Clemons/Avril/Irvin played. I think Henry will compete with Armstrong for playing time at the position & Andre Jones though.

25 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Not all of those guys will make it, and some wil be on the practice squad, but there needed to be turnover.  The roster was worse than when Rivera took over.  Few gains were made, and it just felt like we reshuffled the deck chairs on the Titanic.  

This is the kind of culture rebuild that needed to happen five years ago.  Out with a lot of guys, in with new blood both young and veteran, and for the veterans, see who sticks.  

• Like 1

Wasn't sure where to post this tidbit.  I was looking at stubhub for tickets for the Tampa/Washington game and to my surprise they ARE on sale. I bought them and figured the date will be released later. But,to my surprise after purchasing it shows the date....October 13th 1:00. 

37 minutes ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

Wasn't sure where to post this tidbit.  I was looking at stubhub for tickets for the Tampa/Washington game and to my surprise they ARE on sale. I bought them and figured the date will be released later. But,to my surprise after purchasing it shows the date....October 13th 1:00. 

Well, that is very interesting………

1 hour ago, THESKINSFAN21 said:

I do think they use dates as placeholders sometimes... 

Draft, if I would have been in that situation OTC:

2) Drake Maye, QB
36) Kool-Aid McKinstry, CB
50) Adonai Mitchell, WR
53) Patrick Paul, OT
67) Andru Phillips, CB
100) Theo Johnson, TE
139) Austin Booker, EDGE
161) Jaylin Simpson, S
222) Tatum Bethune, LB

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

They cannot go into the season with Wylie and Lucas. That is just ridiculous considering the draft capital and cap space they had. 

It's done brother. There is no turning back now. The only option available at this point is Bahktiari and who knows if he ever plays again.

I was pretty adamant that if we wanted a top tier OT we would have to trade up for them. They tried to get Jordan Morgan and failed. 

• Like 1