Conference Championships

Leader

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

I've been quietly saying it for a long time. You catch a ton of crap for it. 

And it’s not only the  last 8 years that makes me say that.

Dude has had a ton of talent and most of the time they weren’t serious threats . 

• Like 1

Man, I am feeling split over who I want to win this next one.

I don't like Phi and don't mind them collapsing, but **** I despise TB.  I might almost have to hope the Eagles pull it off just to remind the Bucs that they don't belong anywhere near the SB.  And I think Detroit would destroy the birds next week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LLcheesehead12 said:

Man, I am feeling split over who I want to win this next one.

I don't like Phi and don't mind them collapsing, but **** I despise TB.  I might almost have to hope the Eagles pull it off just to remind the Bucs that they don't belong anywhere near the SB.  And I think Detroit would destroy the birds next week.

I think Detroit beats either of these teams pretty easily at home.

10 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Think I'd rather play Philly than TB. Love would torch that secondary. The Packers struggle against physical team's with a big physical OL and DL.

Barry struggles against quarterbacks named Bker Mayfield, too.

7 minutes ago, St Vince said:

Think I'd rather play Philly than TB. Love would torch that secondary. The Packers struggle against physical team's with a big physical OL and DL.

Thing is that's why they're not going to beat Detroit, on top of which the Lions players are gonna be out to embarrass the hell out of Matt Patricia, so yeah I'm guaranteeing they don't make it out of Detroit if they pull this out.

Anyway, we've already got the mother of all games to worry about with SF, who if we beat we'll have beaten a team 100x as good as TB.